Author Topic: Rate My Gyne 1-10  (Read 7068 times)

Offline mgrady

• Posting Member
I realized my chest was a little different when this really fat kid in 8th grade made fun of me although i was actually skinny lol. Anyways I am really fed up with my chest and cannot take it anymore & I am going for a consultation next week but I want to know if I have gyne today! Everyone keeps telling me to lose weight but I've had my nipples/moobs look weird even though when I was skinny... All your thoughts are very appreciated, thank you. ( BTW- excuse the rug on my chest, i just shaved posting better pics tomorrow ;D )

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x68/mgradyuwl/4.jpg

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x68/mgradyuwl/3.jpg

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x68/mgradyuwl/2.jpg

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x68/mgradyuwl/1.jpg
« Last Edit: July 25, 2007, 08:11:45 PM by mgrady »
f***ing hate my man boobs.

cody sockeye

That is deffinitely gyne. I'm usually not very good at telling, but this is somwhat obvious.

BTW, how do you spell deffinitely? I always get it wrong. Haha!

Offline mgrady

• Posting Member
u mean definately? lol but u really think it is? dude i'd be so f***ing happy if it is Gyne.. if it is than my family will be 100% ok w/ it even though i'm payin for it!

cody sockeye

It doesn't look to me like you are overweight. Chances are when you have a chest that protrudes like that and you are not overweight, it is gyne (from what I've seen anyway, I'm no doctor!).

Offline Nove

Definately looks like gyno, pretty similiar to how mine looks except im a little more over weight

Offline mgrady

• Posting Member
I live in Souther California, if anybody else in socal has gyne let me know we can go to the same surgeon for a discount or work something out, but anyways I am 6 feet tall and weigh 185lbs. I don't think I'm over weight but i do have body fat in my chest and a little in my stomach with a tad on my face that you can barely notice. Other than that I'm not fat!!! I have spoken to my mother & older brother about it but they same I'm just fat and I need to hit the gym. Well I've had this problem since I was super skinny but I was really the only one who noticed it & thought it would go away.. I have a consultation with a regular Dr. this Thursday and another consultation w/ a PS on the same day! The surgeon is Dr. Perry Jr. in Glendale, let me know if you guys have any suggestions about really good PS's out here.

Offline rowdy99

• Bronze Member
my chest was very similar before surgery.

good luck with your decision.

Offline NotFedup

• Gold Member
  • Surgery in Poland By Dr Baranski 24th Oct 2006
i think you pm'd me because you had exactlyt the same chest as i used to have.
you do have gyne and it looks bad
so get the op and never look back kidda :)
losing my moobs was almost as painless as losing my sanity

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Gyne indeed, getting the op is the best thing to do. Good luck and keep us posted !  ;)

Offline outertrial

Yes definitely gyne. Dont know how much that would respond to weightloss. Sorry for the long wait for the pm reply.

Offline 40dd8850

• Posting Member
yeah its gyne because of the shape of the nipples and the actual moob..... the poking out of the moob farther than the other one... gives it away....

Offline gettingrid

• Bronze Member
i think it is gyne and u shd just get the surgery done and be rid of it....you weight is fine for your height and struggling to become totally thin to get rid of this will be very hard/may not happen due to gland.

Offline intilt

• Bronze Member
okey 1 - 10 .....0 (zero) :-[

Offline jack9

• Bronze Member
There are worse cases but you have it.  Mine was way less severe than yours and I had it done.  I only wish I knew about the surgery years ago.  1 year and I am totally free.  Get it done and move on.  Best of luck!

Offline omega

• Silver Member
4/10 id say

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024