Author Topic: Disturbing / GRUESOME!!!  (Read 1720 times)

Offline john_loren

• Bronze Member
http://www.plasticsurgery4u.com/puffy_nipples/big_nipple_gynecomastia.htm

Mercifully I've never seen this surgical method before, and I find it totally disturbing.  More like an amputation than excision, IMHO.  Since when is having prominent nipples gynecomastia, anyway?  And. yes, his nipples are indisputably GONE in the after pics, but does his chest look any smaller?

Seriously, I have eraser-head nipples like the before pics.  While I can imagine getting some of the breast tissue underneath removed (or even a nipple reduction), it makes me nauseous to think of having my nips (which are very sensitive) completely cut off!  (Not to mention that they look like they could be animated characters in the next Addams Family sequel!)

Anyway...WHY!!??!

Offline Punta

• Bronze Member
I am sure the guy who had this procedure was extremely happy to obtain the result. His chest looks great and my hat off to Dr Bermant.

Offline mecca_00

• Bronze Member
you should think about how this guy's nipple-areola looked in a relaxed state WITH gland behind it <<-- aside from the gland mass itself, the shape of the areola when "soft" is 50% of the problem that we as gyne sufferers have. However, i think this guy had big nipples w/ a little bit of gland, that didn't help the situation. If I was him, i'd probably want the surgery as well; with a shirt on, that guy probably got a hell of alot of uncomfortable stares.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024