Author Topic: Please see my pics  (Read 2526 times)

Offline indian

• Posting Member
Hi all,

Please see my two sets of pics.I had taken one set some 2 years back with full hair.Now recently I started trimming my hair and these are the pics.In the recent pics I am standing straight with good posture and my Body weight is still the same.Is there any difference in these two sets of pics??

I am over weight by atleast 12 kilos.Iam right now 80 Kgs where as I should be 68 for my height.

My Doc is asking me to first reduce weight and then see the situation it may go 50%..Can this happen??

I have never been to the Gym..I have purchased a motorised treadmill and dowing 50 minutes of cardio everyday with some dumbell exercising. Can any one advice what kind of exercise will help to reduce the fat alone.. I will go for surgery only I achieve my optimum weight!
My pics at http://photos.yahoo.com/rahul_the_dude2000

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Without being pessimistic, I think sport will not make it disappear. It will just make you lose some weight. In your case, surgery seems to be the only solution to get rid of your gynecomastia. Good luck.

Offline Gcp

• Posting Member
take a look at this

http://plasticsurgery4u.com/procedure_folder/male_breast/fat_gyno_weight_loss.html

He lost alot of weight and look how good his chest looks!

Offline angel_allen

• Silver Member
Now if you had no hair on yer chest, Indian, that would be a REALLY nice rack!
Have you tried laser?

Offline gettingrid

• Bronze Member
from the pics and your amount of weight to be removed my opinion is that you need surgery with a good amount of lipo. I reduced my weight from 112 kgs to around 95kgs but the weight went away from other areas much more than the chest so I had the surgery and am happy with the outcome. Now need to get the next 5-6 kpgs to get to normal weight.

Try to reduce weight as much as apossible before the op so your result can be better or the amount of lipo needed is reduced for a speedier recovery.

Excercise only builds lean muscle...do cardio on the treadmill to burn fat and reduce weight....unfortunately spot reduction does not work and we cant make the body lose fat from a particular area

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024