Author Topic: 3 Weeks Post Op and still very little improvement.  (Read 5378 times)

Offline johndoe

• Silver Member
 :(

It's been 3 weeks since my surgery and I am not seeing anywhere close to the improvement I had hoped for. My chest is definitely smaller but there's still a roll of fat that sits under my underarms when I stand with my arms down at each side of my body. My chest also still sags much more than I had hoped it basically just looks like I have smaller boobs now instead of no boobs.

:'(

5 grand and a couple weeks of pain for this crap.  >:(

Offline johndoe

• Silver Member
o yeah I'm seriously not fat I live in the gym and my legs, arms, and shoulders have zero fat on them.

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
bummer bro. give it a little more time though before concluding that it was a failure. post some pics, too.

6 months is a good place to reflect upon the success of the op.

Cya.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Johndoe,
I too would encourage you to wait a little longer, but at the same time, you'd think you would see better results after 3 weeks.  Do you have any follow-ups with the doc.  After time passes and things settle (in your chest), go back and ask the doctor for revision surgery.  Don't be surprised if he does it for free. Good luck.  :)

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
Post pics. May just be swelling. Who did you get it done with? When I got mine done, I gave him my worst post,(slouched down as much as possible) so the gyne would look 2x worse. He ended up doing a good job.

Why did you pay $5,000
$2,800 = Freedom!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/album?.dir=7e36&.src=ph&am p;store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/my_photos

Offline jc71

good point vaio.  It sounds like a lot of guys are so embarrassed, even around the PS that they sit up straight and flex their chest in an attempt to hide it.  If you're ever in a position to just let it all hang out, the PS's office is the place to be.

Offline johndoe

• Silver Member
i paid $5000 because that's what the whole thing costed me between all the fees.

the doctor said he'd see me in 6 months for a check-up, and to wait 3 months before making an absolute final analysis. I feel some hard tissue around the sides and nipple area so I'm hoping this is just swollen and will shrink a lot but i really don't think it's gonna get much better than now.

the doctor said after a year he'd be willing to do a touch up if I need it but I hope he's not gonna say it looks fine even if i'm unhappy with it.

Offline dasco456

• Posting Member
johndoe

how are you lookinh now.  i think i may have the sam problem as u

Offline johndoe

• Silver Member
hey. Well to put it short it sucks. Basically it just looks like I have smaller boobs and there's still a ton of fat under my arms on the sides of my chest. When I see the Dr. next I'm gonna ask him for a revision and hopefully he can improve things.

There's also some ugle lumps from the scars right in front of my chest that are so visible and obvious that I had surgery.

If only I had a gun I'd blow my brains out right now.  :-[
« Last Edit: June 14, 2005, 04:24:15 PM by johndoe »

Offline dasco456

• Posting Member
doe

check out my post :Swelling or what??

I posted a picture let me know if it is like yours

Offline johndoe

• Silver Member
replied to your post dasco. sorry i don't have better news. My dr. told me 3 months and you'll know where you stand. I'm right about at 3 months now and I am looking similar, but a bit worse than the pic you posted.

Offline dasco456

• Posting Member

Offline johndoe

• Silver Member

Offline aux513s

• Silver Member
5 grand, wow. I wonder how much cocaine your surgeon was able to buy with that.

I bet your surgeon is sitting in the bahamas right now, snorting lines of coke off of naked hookers.

Offline jc71

5 grand, wow. I wonder how much cocaine your surgeon was able to buy with that.

I bet your surgeon is sitting in the bahamas right now, snorting lines of coke off of naked hookers.

way to make the poor kid feel good.  :'(

;D I have to admit though, that was pretty funny.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024