Author Topic: Is It Gyne???? can gyne be genetic?? Please help and Rate  (Read 6712 times)

Offline cannaman20

• Posting Member
The question I would like answered is if in your opinion you think I have gynecomastia and if you could rate it on a scale of 1 to 10 that'd be great.

first off I will start of with a brief history.

I'm 20 years old and have swollen puffy nipples since i was 11. both my father and brother have the same problem and have both had it since about the same age. I am 5'9" 130.5 lbs and approx 11% body fat, 19 on BMI. i have never been over weight and was highly athletic until approximately 2 years ago. when i feel my nipple i can feel what i describe as a knot or lump that seems to be right under the areola.  This has left me very depressed with my appearance I'm a great person inside but feel that my body will always have that flaw. i have been in  good shape (same height and 150lbs 9% b.f.) and found that the nipples became more puffy and there is almost a bump surrounding the nipple. as i discontinued doing chest exercises i found that this made my nipple slightly smaller from just lack of muscle so i'm assuming more room for the gland.. i know my case is probably mild but it has ruined my confidence in my appearance...which sucks cuz i mean the rest of me is damn sexy :P i have included the best pictures i have but please give me suggestions if you have other poses you feel would show it better for you to give an opinion.. i tried to attach my photos but they are to large so i have uploaded all of my photos of my nippples to this address:

http://s147.photobucket.com/albums/r315/cannaman20/

there are quite a few so bare with me
i hope that you will let me know whether or not you think this in gynecomatsia or not....and if you don't feel that it is please remember i have increased suspicions due to family history.

Oh and for anyone who thinks that pierced nipples will help the situation they didn't for me the only upside is it gave me an excuse as to why i have larger pointy nipples (just told people i pierced them myself and screwed up....i got it professionally though) and it doesn't make your nipples permanently hard

Thanking you in advance
« Last Edit: August 31, 2007, 11:55:32 PM by cannaman20 »

Offline cannaman20

• Posting Member
thanks mike.....really only one person can give their opinion....please guys help me out here

Offline gyne35

• Posting Member
Overall profile doesn't look too bad, but a little bit of puffy nipples.

If it bothers you, for a good PS, it should be a pretty easy surgery with great results.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
It looks like glandular gyne. If there's some fat, there isn't much !

Offline cannaman20

• Posting Member
Well I went to my doc and she said I look normal to her, also asked my parents they both think I look normal.....getting some blood work done and an ultrasound just to make sure.  will the ultrasound show anything anyways?  do you guys think I look normal?

Offline sutekh88

It  is not genetic, I mean there is no know gene or loci [gene region] for this. It is epigenetic [like cancer]. We know there are some

responsible effects [gene like structure] but just depending on the expression level of the gene. This kind of genetic analysis does not

used in medicine thus no need to use also . There are many types of gyn many many. Some of them are result of birth defects some

are very simple gland overgrowth. But honey believe me you have nothing nearly perfect in shape just need some sport.

Offline outertrial

Looks bad enough that id want it sorted if it were me, but not a major case by any means.

Hello Sutekh88 - 1st post I see. Have you posted here before under a different name by any chance?

Offline pnegrete

• Posting Member
My doctor said my father had it (he remembers) and I have it too.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2007, 08:30:30 PM by pnegrete »

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Dude... your pants are falling down. U should pull'em up a tad...  ;)

2/10 on your gyne...  see a PS if it bothers u...

BTW... why are you hiding your tats? Cumon now, don't be shy...  :)

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline tyler adderalla

• life long hypogonadtrophic guy needs endo. in s.f.
flat nips are boring. be happy w/ yours1

Offline intilt

• Bronze Member
yes can be genetic (some cases) but in my opinion u don`t have, but if u have doubts ask the Doctor. :D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024