Author Topic: rate my gyne plz. do i really have it or just need to lose weight  (Read 3604 times)

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
i would say you definitely have gland there. you should also lose weight. losing weight will make the surgery easier for the doctor (and also good for you in many other ways) you can effectively make the area that surgery is being performed on much smaller which will reduce the amount of pain in recovery and reduces the chances of contour issues post op.

DrBermant

i would say you definitely have gland there. you should also lose weight. losing weight will make the surgery easier for the doctor (and also good for you in many other ways) you can effectively make the area that surgery is being performed on much smaller which will reduce the amount of pain in recovery and reduces the chances of contour issues post op.

It can be difficult to determine on clinical examination just what is fat or gland.  Fat tends to be soft, gland tends to be firm.  Fingers of gland often dissect between fingers of fat.  Look at this drawing and move your mouse over the arrows.  However, gland can be soft and fat firm confusing the picture.  Gland tends to be located under the nipple and pinching pressure can sometimes tether to the nipple pulling it in.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

knekil

considering  ur total body i would give it a 7/10

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
You have it. I'd rate it at 6/10. Losing weight can help as others said but surgery is necessary to get rid of it.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024