Author Topic: Could you give me your opinion?new user..  (Read 4086 times)

Offline Alain

« Last Edit: December 14, 2007, 09:54:57 AM by Alain »

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
It looks glandular to me, but not sure. Could you take pictures less close to your chest so that we can have another view of it. But considering those pics, it looks like you have a moderate case of gyne. Not bad at all.

Offline kingboob

looks like a bit of gyne.... but it is hard to say w/out longer range pictures..... doesn't look terrible anyway.

Offline MikeM24

• Posting Member
It looks glandular to me, but not sure. Could you take pictures less close to your chest so that we can have another view of it. But considering those pics, it looks like you have a moderate case of gyne. Not bad at all.

I agree definitely gyne there, but not too bad compared to what I've seen on this site. Yours is mostly gland. You'd look real good if you decide to take the surgery route.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Not too bad as I said, it's not as severe as what I can see on this forum but but you definitely have gynecomastia. It looks mostly glandular I'd say.

Offline Alain

thanks for the feedback..i really want to get ride of all the "extra" on my chest but trying to avoid surgery. Any other way to loose the glandular?

Offline MikeM24

• Posting Member
thanks for the feedback..i really want to get ride of all the "extra" on my chest but trying to avoid surgery. Any other way to loose the glandular?

Unfortunately not, otherwise most people on here probably wouldn't be getting surgery. You need excision of the gland and the dr. would probably do some minor lipo in your case.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024