Author Topic: My photos - Rate plz  (Read 3989 times)

Offline leonardo89

Hi, first of all, I find it great to have a place to talk with others that have the same problem

Since I was 12... I noticed that my chest was kinda growing, my nips were sore and sensitive... this embarrased me a little... but later at 14 yrs of age, my areolas started to bud, I was really sensitive and I always skipped swiming classes and gym class, as I had to show my chest in public... the main problem is that they didn't stopped growing, they continued to grow more and more, my chest started to look like real boobs, actually at 16, I started to take my sis' sports bra to hide them, it was the easiest way... and then wearing 2 or 3 shirts over it...

Now I am 18 and I started to grow faster :S, a friend of mine, that I trust that much that I told her about my problem suggested me to take photos each month to track the growth, if it improved or worsened... unfurtunately my PC was formatted and right now I only have 6 months and 3 months ago, and right now...

Please rate my gyne, and tell me if it is possible to reverse it with medicines or something, but surgery never... I dont like that... I've been hiding this condition from my parents and most of my friends all my teen... so nobody knows... and I would like to reverse this by myself.

Plase answer. thanks.

NOTE:

I've seen that you suggest most of the time to lower the weight... well that's now possible, I am completely normal, no fat, only this... boobs in my chest... :S
« Last Edit: December 27, 2007, 01:20:10 AM by leonardo89 »

Offline leonardo89

And the photos right now, as the forum didn't allowed me to post them all once.

Offline slyblackdragon

• Silver Member
surgery is the only option unfortunately... Either bite the bullet and start researching a surgeon or find a way to live with the condition.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
I agree with the last post. You do not have any other choice than getting the surgery if you want to get rid of that gyne. Losing weight won't help at all in your case, sports won't do anyhting to make it look better neither.

I know that you don't want to hear about surgery but it seems to be the only solution. This is the only way for you now. You'll have to accept that.

All the best to you !

Offline macho

• Bronze Member
dont think 2 much. just get the surgery done. wats wrong in getting operated if its causing u trouble(mentally).

Offline leonardo89

So surgery then... I don't know... :S, maybe with excercise or something... I don't want to go on surgery unless that's the only way.

On the last weeks, they've been tingling and itching... and have become very sensitive... actually, I like how they feel, but it's embarrasing when I go out...

Offline slyblackdragon

• Silver Member
Like I said decide if you want to keep them or not. Diet and exercise will help, but you have some gland there. I just had my op done yesterday, so I hope I am finally ride of my gyne.

Offline soquickwitit

• Posting Member
Dont waste your time Relying on exercise, it wont do much. Find a surgeon. Get it done, then work out alot.

Offline hope2recover

• Silver Member
ur case is not similar to mine but its identical
maybe i am worse but unfortunately i fixed it with a surgery after loosing 50 KG and finally i got the surgery so the surgery is the only way u can view my photos in the photo section

Offline what2do?

• Silver Member
from the looks of it, it will be very difficult and almost impossible to get rid of them with just diet / exercise alone.. i agree with everyone, looks more like gland tissue..loosing weight might make it stick out more and look worse, if anything, try bulking up and see if that works..

Offline slyblackdragon

• Silver Member
from the looks of it, it will be very difficult and almost impossible to get rid of them with just diet / exercise alone.. i agree with everyone, looks more like gland tissue..loosing weight might make it stick out more and look worse, if anything, try bulking up and see if that works..

Really depends on his bodyfat. If he is overweight he should shape up just for the health benefits. For overall fitness head over to www.crossfit.com and try their workouts.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024