Author Topic: new member in need of advice from members  (Read 5056 times)

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
You got something there, but, it's pretty hard to tell. I think a diet and some exercise will improve it alot. As for now, it's very hard to tell.

Offline underfire

• Posting Member
thanks for the reply...but how do i know for sure and is it bad enough that it needs surgery or some dieting and exercises might just help????
plz i need more replys

Offline underfire

• Posting Member

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Nothing really bad actually. I'd rate it at 1 or a little 2. It's not hardly noticeable

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
thanks for the reply...but how do i know for sure and is it bad enough that it needs surgery or some dieting and exercises might just help????
plz i need more replys

there is no way to tell for sure how your body will respond to diet and excercise, you just have to do it then see how u look. i would be very surprised if excercising doesn't make your chest look better it hardly looks like gyne as it is.

Offline underfire

• Posting Member
thanks alot for the replies
any body has any ideas about chest exercises that can make it look better...
i heard the incline bench press is an essential one and what about cardio exercises????

Offline slyblackdragon

• Silver Member
head to www.muscletalk.co.uk
Read as much as you can. Post your current diet/cardio/weights in the appropriate forums and we will get you straightened out. I have the same username on there.

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
thanks alot for the replies
any body has any ideas about chest exercises that can make it look better...
i heard the incline bench press is an essential one and what about cardio exercises????

Dumbbellpresses in different angles are the best imo.

Offline underfire

• Posting Member
thanks again....any more ratings would be highly appreciated

Offline DenverGuy

• Bronze Member
Very minimal if any at all - a 0 or 1 in my opinion. Hey, exercise and diet can't hurt and can only help even if you don't have any gyne! Go for it! Good luck to you.

If you want to see what some rated a "6" check me out - I think I was higher than that:

http://s199.photobucket.com/albums/aa239/DenverGuyPhotos
DenverGuy

Offline erase-it

• Posting Member
1)  Lay off the McDonalds.

2)  Push ups, bench, flys.

3)  after a few months, evaluate, if it's still there...

4)  surgery.

Offline nuttynuts

• Posting Member
"heard the incline bench press is an essential one and what about cardio exercises?"

master the DECLINE bench press.. not just incline... swap em bout.. make sure u do both decline and incline..

its true incline will build the bottom part of the chest.. but i feel with decline u get a much harder workout for the lower part of the chest and its actually really really good for ur balance and tummy =D

keep in mind, if it is true gyno.. i mean, working out the chest could indeed make it look nicer, as it has for some.. but u risk making muscle poke out the appearance too, so u could indeed make it appear bigger

but dude urse is like barely noticeable.. see how it goes..  ;D

good luck!

Offline slyblackdragon

• Silver Member
Incline works the upper chest "slightly more", decline the lower chest "slightly more", neither are needed for a beginner-intermediate lifter. Concentrate on flat bench, overhead press, squats, deadlifts, and pullups. Those should constitute most, if not all, of your routine.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024