Author Topic: my gno  (Read 5339 times)

Offline RickWalia

• Posting Member
im 16 is it possible my gyno will go even thou its this bad .. :*( and my back is not straight any way to fix that to ?   o ya im 233 pounds and i havent started lifting i use to go on computer a lot i think lying to close triggered my back and caused gyno is that even possible, because i use to sit on pc 5-6 hours a day when i was 12 :(.
http://s265.photobucket.com/albums/ii210/Crondle_bucket/

Offline Swenip

• Posting Member

I really don't think your gyne is caused by u sitting at the computer, might be caused of u being overweight tho. It can also be caused by your hormones not being balanced, theres hard to know what have caused the gyne. I'm guessing there's possible for your gyne to reduce within a few years, I don't think it will go away completely. If I were u I would look up a doctor to test your hormone levels to see if they might be the cause.

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
Sitting in front of the pc didn't cause ur gyno. I think fat has some affect on ur hormonal balance tho.

I'd try to lose a couple of pounds, then look for a suitable ps.

Gl!

Offline RickWalia

• Posting Member
Thanks a lot guys for ur replies im so happy that im livin in 08 and we can talk to people :)

Offline Hellboy

• Bronze Member
I think you really need to get a hormone test. loosing weight will not help

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
yep u can blame poor diet and no exercise for the gut but those definately look like they have a glandular component, get your hormones checked.

Offline scope

• Posting Member
You definitely have gyne. Since you're young, get your hormones checked right now.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Hi Rick,

I agree with the other posts. Check your hormones right now, losing some weight should help too.

Good luck ! ;)

Offline RickWalia

• Posting Member
where can i test my hormone levels in MS and how will this help me in my gyno snice i know that surgery is only way.

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
where can i test my hormone levels in MS and how will this help me in my gyno snice i know that surgery is only way.

there is a chance it could be reduce with hormone treatment or reduce on its own if your hormones are/were out of whack. also if u get the surgery without getting your hormones checked they could start growing again.

Offline RickWalia

• Posting Member
thanks i didnt know that all the docters i went to said either wait or get surgery thats it D:

Offline RickWalia

• Posting Member
can anyone tell me what i should or tell me docter see i live in a small place my docter knew gynocomestia but he didnt tell me to check my hormone level jus said u should get surgery he didnt even tell me to wait it out or anything jus was like get surgery what should i tell him ? D:

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
Is he going to operate u?

Offline RickWalia

• Posting Member
no hes like my newhpew had it and he got surgery D:

Offline RickWalia

• Posting Member
so what should i do

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024