Author Topic: plz look  (Read 5714 times)

Offline cnc990

• Posting Member
Hey..
I guess i never really thought i had boobs soo bad...but for some reason i keeep getting picked on about it...It started to bug me..please have a look
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g232/aow8596/ewwww.jpg
i uploaded a few pics into one pic so u dont have to click abunch of links..but yea..please let me no what u think..right now im still waiting on insurance and doctors and all that stuff for an operation...
it looks so bad witha shirt on it sticks out badly

Offline KryptoKnight

• Silver Member
  • surgery worth every penny
Ya it's not bad at all.  I wouldn't stress out about it too much, but if you think surgery will help, then whatever makes you happy.

Offline cnc990

• Posting Member
Seems like my doctors are trying to push insurance into paying for it..tho..i dont think they will...I was told 6,000 dollers from the guy..he told me he will make my chest look normal with no marks...I forgot to ask him how many times he has done This before..But they sent my insurance pictures of me.with a letter .. so we will see..If not then i will think over this..So If i work out my chest at the gym more..it will just make it look more funnny??? Becuase i allready know its not fat..And idk if its normal because i havent asked ne one..but when i push down my nipple in the middle..It friggin hurts idk if thats normal....

Offline cGynoB

you don't have anything man or may be 1/10.
If I were you I wouldn't go for surgery at all. just my 2 cents.

Offline AnonNZ

• Posting Member
It shows how we can blow things out of proportion. Mind is a bit worse but still - we're nowhere near having to wear a bra are we?

Offline cnc990

• Posting Member
No im not saying i have it bad or ne thing...its just for somereason all my years have havin it i get teased..Idk if anyone else has..When i talk to some ppl..they look at my chest...When the word man boob comes up ppl look at me..

Offline slyblackdragon

• Silver Member
I wouldn't give that a second glance, looks like a normal chest to me

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
yeah about a 2, and if you don't like it, you're definitely your own boss and get to decide what happens to it. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
im assuming u can feel some gland beneath your nipple? i cant really see anything to be honest. its interesting that since surgery i have been noticing other guys with a little glandular tissue at beach pool etc. but if i saw you i wouldn't have thought anything based on those pics.

Offline cnc990

• Posting Member
it could be what u said..im thinking about getting a personal trainer...and mayb mention to them..about my chest haha they might not understand tho...idk i will see..YA i would not have noticed my chest if others didnt point it out to me..If i worked out my chest will it only get more funky lookin or willl it round out????

Offline milesed1

• Silver Member
It's very mild or normal-looking chest to me. I don't know if what you may have is worth the $$$ of any surgery. Punch one of those fvckrs that made fun of you and it'll probably be the end of that!

Offline Superfred

• Posting Member
Dood, you got no worries... Forget about sugery, unless you are rich and have nothing better to spend your money on...

Offline scousered45

• Posting Member
1-2 out of ten, doesn't look bad at all, but if you feel desperate for surgery then do it.

Offline Mark

Mate the only thing you should do is get down the gym and lift weights and get stronger... then sort out who ever picks on you. I'm sure I'm not alone here but personally you have nothing to be concerned about.

Cheers
Mark

Offline bling

• Bronze Member
i think you do got it but not as bad omg I will love to have my chest like that whats nothing u look ripped In my opinion I would int get surgery if i had like that

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024