Author Topic: Well shit, I think I might need revision surgery  (Read 4089 times)

Offline KryptoKnight

• Silver Member
  • surgery worth every penny
So I had my surgery almost 2 months ago, plenty of time to notice if the surgery was a great success or not so much.  Anyways I'm starting to believe that not enough was taken out... It was an excision only surgery which I though was fine since I am not overweight and lift weifhts, however I think that I have more gland (or fat) dispersed around my entire chest along with behind the nipple.  My chest definitely looks better than it did before and I'm not so hesitant to go to the beach like I was before, HOWEVER, I'm not completely satisfied with them because I still feel as if I can't wear white shirts and it's not where I want my chest to be.   

I was told I have a muscular chest, which a lot of people seem to think as well.  If I flex my chest I can barely grab anything flabby at all, but they're just bigger than the average chest...

Also the nipples have their moments; sometimes they look great, sometimes they're puffy, it's weird.

I think I might try to get seriously shredded before requesting some revision surgery.  My doc does it for free, so it's fine in that way... just sucks that I might have to go under the knife, again!

anyways that's my rant

Offline iginla23

• Bronze Member
im in the same position man it sucks balls

Offline slyblackdragon

• Silver Member
same here, almost 2 months post op myself and my nipples aren't "right". They still look loose most of the time, but I am still a bit chubby for my liking and will whack down to 10% bf before I consider revision. That reminds me, I need to take some update pics.

Offline KryptoKnight

• Silver Member
  • surgery worth every penny
same here, almost 2 months post op myself and my nipples aren't "right". They still look loose most of the time, but I am still a bit chubby for my liking and will whack down to 10% bf before I consider revision. That reminds me, I need to take some update pics.

Yeah I'm going to retake pics but not for another month.  I'm still going to wait on it though I highly doubt that my chest will look considerably better.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024