Author Topic: Some pictures  (Read 3000 times)

Offline meekeey

• Posting Member
From my waist looking up.

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/8106/sadqs6.jpg

Looking straight on. They don't look quite so bad, but they always poke. Always.

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/2272/dsc00177aw4.jpg

5 years, gradually getting bigger. I feel the feels behind each one, more so the one to my left.

Thanks a lot!

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member
Go check your doctor if they wont give you anything, you can try a free testosterome boosters or a estrogen blocker you can find them at advantage supplements under estrogen management.

Offline meekeey

• Posting Member
I spoke to a doctor yesterday, he said that it's "normal" but didn't go on to explain how so. Well I don't think he's experiencing what I am going through so the next time I go to the doctors I will ask another doctor. How exactly would I ask for a perscription? I thought that it was them that made the reccomendation of treatment.

I'm guessing you can't get these without perscription, right?

Many thanks.

Offline dcvet

• Silver Member
>>Estrogen blockers have significant side effects. They were designed for women with breast cancer. The only reason they got approved by the FDA is the danger from cancer is more serious than the danger from the drugs. They're not meant to treat conditions that aren't lfie threatening.<<

Doctors prescribe AI's quite often to males who need to control their estrogen levels.

I definitely agree about seeing the DR.  Get your hormone levels checked, and if there are problems you can discuss anti-e's.

Offline meekeey

• Posting Member
I can quite simply just ask "can I have my hormone levels checked, please?"? I know it's causing a lot of stress but surgery seems quite a bit much, don't you think? I mean, I guess it would solve the problem but I don't have that money. I'm a student and unless the NHS covers it, I don't think I can afford it. The only way the NHS is going to do it is if the doctor agrees, right?
« Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 08:39:22 PM by meekeey »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024