Author Topic: Is this Gyne?  (Read 3898 times)

Offline the_bull

• Posting Member
I'm 32 y.o, 5'11, 183 lbs. I've lost 12 lbs over past 5 months and have been hitting the gym pretty hard. I've also improved my diet but still seem to have chest flab. Check out the pics...Is this Gyne?
« Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 12:02:06 PM by the_bull »

Offline 9Wolf

• Bronze Member
  • Seize the day! Be free of your burden...
At first glance it didn't seem like it, but then further viewing shows some fat/gland there. So yeah probably, a mild case it seems.
Triple Surgery done in Chandigarh, India (Jan 10, 2008):
1. Gynecomastia Surgery (simultaneously with #2)
2. Tonsillectomy
3. Septoplasty (5 days after #1 and 2)

3 lifelong problems wiped out in a flash of knives... Now recovering and excited beyond belief. :)

Offline the_bull

• Posting Member

Thanks for the feedback....I want to try and loose a lil more fat....but yes I understand that the glands won't go away. I really can't tell how much is fat and how much is gland...even when I feel for lumpy type tissue. Obviously surgury would be last option for me. Considering my pics do you think I would benefit from 'Lipo Derm' or 'Yohimburn ES' type products? I've read mixed reviews and wanted to know what you think before I shell out the $$$ for it..

I've become more self conscious of it lately as I've had a few guys give me a hard time about it..now it seems it is all I notice especially when in a t-shirt at the gym!!

Offline 9Wolf

• Bronze Member
  • Seize the day! Be free of your burden...
I don't really know about the actual results that products such as those can have. I've always been skeptical and don't really buy into those 'kinds' of products, but it might be worth a shot if you truly feel it is mostly fat. But since you are not really fat at all, it might be mostly gland (albeit not much) there if you look at the rest of your chest definition.

Again, you are not that bad of a case at all (it's very hard to even tell) and if you decide to opt for surgery in the future, it would be cake for the surgeon and for you post-op. I know a lot of people are scared of any kind of surgery as they should be (I was scared too), but after the research and talking with the surgeons, it is actually a really easy, very routine type surgery for them with barely any pain (if even any) at all for you.

Offline dcvet

• Silver Member
very mild if at all dude.  Get your BF down some more and reassess.  I DO think that yohimburn would be worth a shot.  I have tried it and it works well for stubborn fat.  Of course, it wont do anything for gland though.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...

Obviously surgury would be last option for me. Considering my pics do you think I would benefit from 'Lipo Derm' or 'Yohimburn ES' type products? I've read mixed reviews and wanted to know what you think before I shell out the $$$ for it..

Don't waste your coin on the 'products' dude, they don't work. Rather, save your pennies for surgery.

I've become more self conscious of it lately as I've had a few guys give me a hard time about it..now it seems it is all I notice especially when in a t-shirt at the gym!!

You will always be self conscious about it now. Once you get a few 'digs' from your buddies, you're never the same my man.

When you flex your pecs, is the rest of your chest still flabby?

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline the_bull

• Posting Member

GB, when I flex my pecs the only fat or flab I feel is under my armpit area. This leads me to believe it is mostly fat.?.. I even have a little bit of a skin fold (wrinkles)under my pecs between upper abs and pecs. I believe this is from loosing the 12 lbs over past 5 months.

I'm 5'11 32 now and 183 lbs. At 27 I was down to about 176 lbs and noticed that my pecs were improved and smaller but felt I was almost too thin...Others commented I was too thin also. I think it is definelty a mild case but wanted to see what others think about the Yohimburn product. Which is better in your mind? Lipo-derm or Yohimburn? OR are they esssentially the same...I would like to try all options before considering surgery....thanks again for all feedback!!!

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member
Save up for surgery if you want it doesnt look that bad to me there also even which is a real plus to get rid of the fat try a tonning cream, maybe youll see some differences. i give it a 2.5 or 3 hard to even  notice

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024