Author Topic: Going for revision 1st week of April need opinions  (Read 2274 times)

Offline Hellboy

• Bronze Member
Don't know if its all gland , sure feels like it. Some days they feel more swollen than other. Please give me some opinions on my condition hope the PS gets it right this time. First surgery seem to be more lypo than gland removal. The gland he removed was very small and I knew  more should of been removed.

Thanks. HB 

Offline Hellboy

• Bronze Member

Offline tubbs

• Posting Member
Heckboy:  I don't think you have too much to worry about.  One side is different then the other by a little bit.  I would be more worried about the PS over-compensating, so you may want to ask about that if you haven't already.  In my opinion -- judging from the one picture -- it's a question of balance.

I hope this helps and good luck on your follow up!

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
agree it looks like gland, he's got no business doing lipo on that, that's for the big cases, this should have been just excision  ???
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Hellboy

• Bronze Member
Your right, the left side is worse. Thanks

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024