Author Topic: How Bad???  (Read 2303 times)

Offline texas512

• Posting Member
18 yr old
6'2
190 lb

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Signs of gyne are there, puffy nipples...

and there seems to be some hard tissue behind your nips ? Can you feel any ? Does your chest poke through your shirt ?

Offline texas512

• Posting Member
yes to both

Offline this_guy

• Posting Member
You have gyne dude, but its seriously not bad at all. The nipples being puffy is really the only thing you have to even worry about, and even they arent so bad as to worry. However, if it is enough to upset you, then I would say seek medical advice on the best way to handle it. Keep your chin up.

Offline The_G0rn

• Gold Member
bad enough. Not much you can do to get rid of that except the surgery - if it bothers you.
You are fairly lean so further exercise and diet probably won't do much to help it go away.
Surgery done 18th March 2008

Offline George Pope, M.D.

• Supporting Doctors
    • Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
It looks like you have enough glandular tissue to cause projection as well as increased diameter of the nipple/areolas.  Because you're so lean, you may be able to get a nice result with only direct excision of glandular tissue.  Hard to say for sure with just photos to go on.  You'll probably find that the areola diameter decreases after your surgery.

Dr. Pope, M.D.

George H Pope, MD, FACS
Certified - American Board of Plastic Surgery
Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
www.georgepopemd.com
Phone: 407-857-6261

Offline texas512

• Posting Member
wat kinda cost am i lookin at?

Offline George Pope, M.D.

• Supporting Doctors
    • Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
Depends on the part of the country you're in.  In Florida, it typically costs between $4000 and $5000, with general anesthesia.  The cost is less if done under straight local anesthesia, but I don't usually recommend that, especially in a younger male.

Hope this helps.

Dr. Pope, M.D.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024