Author Topic: Do I have a small amount of gyno?  (Read 2710 times)

Offline dpsenate

Hi, I've been reading these forums off and on for a couple months and finally decided to register today.  I've always been a skinny guy and have found it difficult to gain weight, so after several years of working out I did a six week cycle of prohormones during the summer of my sophomore year in college (2004) in order to help me bulk.  I put on about 15 lbs of muscle and 5-10 lbs of fat.  Since then I've gotten much busier with work and a serious relationship and have gradually worked out less and less so I've lost some muscle and still have never gotten as lean as I used to be.  I can feel a small amount of weird lumpy tissue underneath my nipples, but it isn't sensitive when I palpate it, and I never checked to see if I had this before I took prohormones.  I feel like it matches the description of glandular tissue, but I also feel like maybe I'm being paranoid and that it's just a bit of extra body fat I still need to lose.  Is it possible for the fat on your chest to feel any different to the fat on your stomach?  If it was just a small localized bit of gyno, wouldn't my nipples be really puffy?  Anyway, worrying about whether or not I have gyno has bothered me at varying degrees since 2004.  Usually I obsess about it for a few days and then convince myself not to worry, only to find myself repeating this same process a week or two later.  I wanted to get the opinions of people who know a lot about the condition and have seen a lot of examples.  Thanks!   

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member
maybe a small case the prohormone game is pretty dangerous if ou do make sure you have a really good post cycle product. And if you decided to get back in the gym just used xpand by dymatize its a creatine- a-akg product its pretty expenseive but if you do 5 tubs in a row yourll put on 40 pounds and maybe after all the water goes maybe keep 25-30. but your condition i rate 1 on 10

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024