Author Topic: I think doing Pushups help  (Read 3765 times)

Offline Pooz

• Silver Member
The difference between pushups and say... Bench pressing is.. Bench pressing adds bulk to your chest(making the gyne look bigger). Pushups, on the other hand, tone and define your muscles, but don't add the bulk. There is a big difference.

I think doing pushups help make the gyne look much better.
I was here like a year or two ago posting my picture and it looked better than it does now in my opinion.

Someone can go back and look for my old pictures I posted here and compare them to now. My old SN was NrM or something.
My new pictures are up, too.

I've only been doing pushups for about a month btw.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2008, 07:25:03 PM by Pooz »

Offline Angel_of_Death

• Silver Member
Push ups is not bad. But doing weight exercises and machines at gym would be much better to get into shape. I would strongly recommend, specially months before your surgery. And the fact that you know you would be getting surgery later would add as a motivator.

Offline Pooz

• Silver Member
Push ups is not bad. But doing weight exercises and machines at gym would be much better to get into shape. I would strongly recommend, specially months before your surgery. And the fact that you know you would be getting surgery later would add as a motivator.

I'm talking about without surgery, though.

Offline valley125

• Posting Member
Benching only puts on mass if you're eating excess calories for putting on muscle mass. If you're eating less calories than you burn to lose weight, benching essentially does the same thing as a push-up, except benching is much better in my opinion because you make better strength gains.

Offline Twin Peaks

• Silver Member
If you have puffy nipples, no amount of exercises will make them go away.  The fat might dissappear, but the gland is there to stay. 

Offline elcrep

• Silver Member
  • 16 years old in london
not nessecarily, part of the gland is composed of fat, so weight loss can decrease the size of:

-the gland
-the surrounding fat

it all helps

Offline Twin Peaks

• Silver Member
Gland is not composed partially of fat.  The chest can have fingers of interlocking gland and fat, but your can't burn off any gland from exercising.  Yes, your chest can shrink from losing weight, but that is because of the fat that is being burned off, not gland.  Mammary gands are a type of body organ, and you can't "burn off" organs. 

Offline elcrep

• Silver Member
  • 16 years old in london
i know what you mean. but the fact that gland and fat interlock, means that the removal of the interlocking fat makes overall size smaller.

Offline elcrep

• Silver Member
  • 16 years old in london
too right, its just about enjoying life.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024