Author Topic: Before and after pics  (Read 3207 times)

Offline 10gyne85

Hey, i've been hanging around the boards for a while now, never said anything though. Had surgery last october, I'm not completely satisfied with the results, however my ps says i now have a very normal looking chest... I'm concerned that I'm just over sensitive about how my chest looks seeing as I lived with gyne for 10 years or so, and that my ps is right and that the results are very natural.

I'm not sure what to do next, revision surgery, or just get on with life... what you guys reckon? Here's some pics...

Also, scarring... i'm hoping it's still gonna get better cos i'm not overly satisfied with that either, how long till scarring should look as good as it's gonna get?

Thanks.

Offline mannyman742

• Silver Member
Did you get excision and lipo?  And if so, can you recall how much gland was removed, and how many cc's of fat was removed? You look great, but if you aren't fully satisfied with the results, I would consult with the surgeon, and possibly get a second opinion.

Offline 10gyne85

Excision only and he removed over half of the gland, a little more on the left side which was a little bigger. I'm now thinking that having some lipo would have helped a bit, feels like there is some soft tissue there that doesn't need to be...

yea, second opinion is probably the way to go, thanks.

Offline what2do?

• Silver Member
i see no gyno in the after pics and the before pics ....

Offline RickWalia007

• Posting Member
agreed above post

Offline MSJ108

very very minor case before. After looks good to me

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024