Author Topic: First post..17 y/o...possible?  (Read 7689 times)

Offline llbean24

• Posting Member

Im 17 years old, 5"11 and 198 pounds.  I am very muscular but at the same time overweight, kind of like a typical fullback in football.  I life weights everyday.  Theres no question that my chest is large...i just cant tell how much is from muscle, how much from fat, and how much from this gynecomastia stuff that is starting to make me PARANOID.   When i wear tight shirts my big chest is pretty obvious...people sometimes comment 'oh you have THO' or they say 'dang, do you workout' or they simply give me a 'titty twister.'  Please help me out and give me any suggestions that you have...thanks.

Offline Spleen

You look kinda like I did.  Puffy nipples.  It might go away on its own but it's more likely that if you want to change the shape of yer nips you'll need some minor surgery.  Whatever you decide to do don't let a little teasing psyche you out.  It's not that big a deal.

Offline boobhater22

• Bronze Member
I think your chest looks great. If there is a slight, tiny problem, I really can't notice it in that pic, to be honest. Maybe the photo isn't a good representation, or maybe you are just overreacting.

I am sorry if that isn't the answer you were seeking.

Offline llbean24

• Posting Member
Well i'm glad most of you think its okay...I guess puffy nipples aren't the worst thing in the world.  I think its just the fact that I have never started noticing this until within the last few months or so...i'm afraid they are going to keep getting bigger and bigger until they turn into those enormous D cups that i saw on the gynecomastia special on TLC.  I've read that it usually goes away in teenagers, but most sources say around the age of 15.  Is it still possible it will go away for me?

Offline saile

• Posting Member
looks like plenty of gland under the nipple to me,, ihave a similar problem and it bothetrs the heck out of me.

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
looks like you have gland underneath making the nips puffy. that's the same problem I have.

don't listen to that rob guy. 99% of people here don't get told to get surgery. take a read through the PHOTOS section and you'll see plenty of guys get told that they look normal and flat chested.

i tell 5 people they are normal for every 1 person who has a case of gyne. And you, my friend, do have a case of gyne.

its not that bad though. your call.

Offline llbean24

• Posting Member
Is there any chance it will go away over time, or am i already too old for that to happen?

Gine2D

If someone gives you a titty twister give them an ear twister & explain that is the way it is going to be everytime that attempt something like that.

It worked for me with the school mates.

Offline ih8mynips

• Posting Member
ya i have the EXACT same thing man. and damnit it pisses me off. and it wont go away even if u cut, cuz i did the same and i had a six pack but still the gland doesnt go. i wanna get surgery but i dont have the money. when i was younger i wanted to cut it open myself sometimes. even though i had no idea what gyne was until like 2 weeks ago or so.

WTF gyne is such bullshit.

Offline llbean24

• Posting Member
haha whoa calm down...im not THAT worried about it...im not gonna have surgery no matter what, its not a big deal...i just wanted to know whether or not i had it

Offline ih8mynips

• Posting Member
well it used to bother me a ton. then i got used to it. but now that i know what it is and that i have it, im sorta mad about it again.

Offline llbean24

• Posting Member
i just need to know if theres a chance it will go away still or if i am already too old

Gine2D

If you have had them for a few years then the chances of them going away is small.  At 13 or 14 new research is shows that they can be reduced by proper hormone regulation.

Millions of us have large breasts & live good lives.
They can be very sexually sensitive as a plus to the many negatives caused by our peers.

Offline llbean24

• Posting Member
are they supposed to hurt like girls breasts do?? because mine dont...

Gine2D

Mine usually do not hurt & girs usually do not hurt.

Sometimes during a growing spurt they will ache a bit, but really hurt.

When I said sensitive I meant that when a person of the opposite sex played with them I get an erection.  That is what I ment as sexually sensitive.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024