Author Topic: Help please  (Read 3719 times)

Offline mrdeeds145

i have had man boobs for almost 2 years and im in shape and i wrestle. I wrestle 130 and only have 5 % body fat and yet i still have man boobs nothing seems to work and surgery is to expensive along with the pills. Im so sick of being made fun of i cant take it. Its caused me alot of SELF CONFIDENCE ISSUES SO FAR AND I JUST WANT IT TO STOP PLEASE SOMEONE ADVICE!!!

Offline balalayka

• Silver Member
take it easy dude!

Can you post some pics? do you have gland only or gland with fat or is it fat that's bothering you? At 5% you must be ripped, so I am guesing it's gland, right?

Offline elcrep

• Silver Member
  • 16 years old in london
yeah, the teasing can get to you, i feel for you, man.

Offline milesed1

• Silver Member
How old are you?
You might want to start with a discussion with your doctor to see if any lab testing is needed and if surgery may be covered by insurance.

Offline mrdeeds145

this is me. thoughts ?
« Last Edit: May 17, 2008, 05:52:41 PM by mrdeeds145 »

Offline Bigchest123

• Bronze Member
yeah man.... surgery is only way for this cuz i have it to and last summer i had a 6 pack and i was benching like 250 and i still coulnt take my shirt off and mine was worse then yours..... but im getting surgery in about 2 weeks so u might wanna do the same....

Offline milesed1

• Silver Member
Yeah, you look to be in good shape with low body fat %.
It was the same for me. It made me so frustrated that I could get into really good shape, but to still have this one glaring problem that I couldn't get rid of without the surgery. It was great to get rid of it.

Offline MSJ108

ya looks like a serious gland issue there. how old are you though. If you are 15/16 you may outgrow it.

Offline DenverGuy

• Bronze Member
1. Forget the pills. They're worthless.

2. Just try to ignore anyone making fun of you. I know, it's not easy. Hey, I had really big "manboobs" and that didn't keep me from having lots of girlfriends, a healthy sex life, and a great wife now. Thankfully, women are better at seeing the whole package in us guys. You probably have lots of girls drooling over you that you don't even know about!  ;D

3. You say you can't afford surgery. Depending on where you are and who you choose, you're looking at a $4500-8000 investment. Consider it just that: an investment. If you choose to make that investment, start saving up slowly. You can even create an account. Just like you would for buying a car, a motorcycle, a fancy set of clothes.

4. Go see an EXPERIENCED gyne surgeon - emphasis on experience! - for a consultation. They're often free.

5. Have you tried wearing a compression shirt like UnderArmour makes? I'll bet you'd look great with your overall excellent physical shape.

6. It's easy for us to get all fixated on our bodies. The average other person at our beach, pool, etc. doesn't care what we look like NEARLY as much as we do. Just try to remember that while you explore all your options.

7. I had very bad gyne my entire life until I finally had the surgery at age 48. I wish I'd done it earlier (but surgical techniques have really improved in the last 10 years), but I feel so great now that all those earlier years seem like they're gone! Just hang in there buddy!
DenverGuy

Offline MSJ108

^ good post

Curious of mrdeeds age still

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member
Yea ur the second guy to post pics with a case like that ripped chest small sagging section looks like all gland I think the surgery goes best with you guys. Money wise see what you can do with your own doh ask some family and last of all just get a 0% intrest credit card throw it on there worry about that later

Offline Bigchest123

• Bronze Member
im getting mys uregery in Dominican Republic for 2,500.... im getting it on monday and ill let u know how it goes cuz i have a strong chest like u also and almost the same for of gyne except ur a lil bit more cut then i am

Offline MSJ108

good luck bigchest

Offline mrdeeds145

Im 16 thanks for the posts guys

Offline MSJ108

Im 16 thanks for the posts guys

your young you may outgrow the gyno

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024