Author Topic: take a look at my gyno plz  (Read 6110 times)

Offline hopeful_spirit

• Posting Member
hey guys,

2day my dad took me to a physician just to get someones opinion n he took a look at me n said i don't seem to have gyno... for sum reason i don't feel hes right..neway he put me up for an ultrasound scan n a few hormone tests... so here r my pics n tell me wat u think guys... n if u can plz rate it on a scale of 1 to 10..

thanks in advance
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline PhillyPUFF

• Silver Member
Some of the pictures are hard to see but you definitely have some sort of gyne going on there. I'm not one to rate, so I can't help you there. Do you feel any gland(hard tissue) behind your nips?

Offline hopeful_spirit

• Posting Member
hey philly sry the quality kinda sux...best i could do... i appreciate u takin a look at da pics...yeah i kinda feel a lil tissue behind my nipple..hopefully the ultrasound will b able to explain things betta

Offline hopeful_spirit

• Posting Member
ny1 else willing to say nythin?

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member
You got in and in one side more then the other more of a mild case but noticble.Im about to post pics in the user photo section please tell me what u think of mine I rate yours 4.5on10

Offline helloHELLO

• Silver Member

Offline hopeful_spirit

• Posting Member
wat really bugs me is why this physician said it looks normal...he jus says its fat...there is fat i'm sure...but i kno dat da gland has gotta b there..my upper chest area is very firm...but my nipple area is big n da nipples r puffy...do u guys think my case is too mild for surgery? ny doctors on this forum who are availible to comment plz?

thanks

Offline George Pope, M.D.

• Supporting Doctors
    • Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
Looks like a pretty good case of gyne to me, with more on the right side that the left.  Your close up photo shows a typical puffy nipple/areola, due to gland tissue behind it.  Ask your parents to have you evaluated by a plastic surgeon.

Good Luck-

Dr. Pope, M.D.
George H Pope, MD, FACS
Certified - American Board of Plastic Surgery
Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
www.georgepopemd.com
Phone: 407-857-6261

Offline helloHELLO

• Silver Member
wat really bugs me is why this physician said it looks normal...he jus says its fat...there is fat i'm sure...but i kno dat da gland has gotta b there..my upper chest area is very firm...but my nipple area is big n da nipples r puffy...do u guys think my case is too mild for surgery? ny doctors on this forum who are availible to comment plz?

thanks
thats exactly how i felt today with my physician. he kept on saying i was healthy and i most likely dont have any hormonal problems.
i just recently posted my pics here so u can check them out to see how my case is

Offline eyooh

• Bronze Member
My doctor told me i was becoming a man when i was around 16 years old. At that point i've had gynecomastia since 13.

Really makes me mad at the doctor. And i'm really skinny too so im pretty sure it's not normal like my doctor says.

Offline hopeful_spirit

• Posting Member
hehe my doc was tellin my dad sumthin like "boys these days want to look good and get too worried aout these issues"..hes right, i am worried, but he seems to b takin da problem too lightly, becoz i don feel comfortable wearing white t-shirts or tight ones..because my nipple protrudes n its very obvious...

btw, Dr. Pope, thanks for the reply earlier..jus 1 more question , do u think I can go for surgery? becoz the physician told my dad dat my case seems too mild to b operated

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
do u think I can go for surgery? becoz the physician told my dad dat my case seems too mild to b operated

I'm not George, but I think his answer will be the same as mine: yes. Your case is pretty average imo.

Offline Scatman94

hehe my doc was tellin my dad sumthin like "boys these days want to look good and get too worried aout these issues"..hes right, i am worried, but he seems to b takin da problem too lightly, becoz i don feel comfortable wearing white t-shirts or tight ones..because my nipple protrudes n its very obvious...

btw, Dr. Pope, thanks for the reply earlier..jus 1 more question , do u think I can go for surgery? becoz the physician told my dad dat my case seems too mild to b operated

Yours looks a lot like mine, but I think yours protrude slightly more.  I am the same way about the shirts too.    I am going to see a plastic surgeon on July 15th for a consultation, but I don't know if I'll be able to afford surgery or anything.  I'm already in the hole several grand.

Offline hopeful_spirit

• Posting Member
yeah scatman...its a shame not to b able 2 wear all da clothes u got..i got sum really gud t-shirts..but this prob has kept me away from dem... gud luck wit ur consultation man..i hope things change for da betta... its a very shameful problem...

neway...i got my ultrasound scan done...n da doctor who scanned me wrote in the report no evidence of breast tissue..but there were fat deposits...is this pseudo-gynecomastia? n i thought pseudo-gynecomastia existed for obese ppl...but correct me if i'm wrong...

thanks

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member
Mna that might have been the best news youll every get. Firs of buy a tonning cream it tightens up the skin and burns fat(probably not) I used absolution the do a lot of decline bench press more then flat. And after 6 months I gurantee youll see improvements and then if you still want the surgery its only lipo much cheap the lipo and going under the knife. good luck

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024