Author Topic: Cardio helped!  (Read 7220 times)

Offline rockin813

• Bronze Member
  • Doesn't have to be this bad....
Was planning on using Yohimburn ES but decided to try doing cardio w/zero supplements.  i think i got some sweet results with doing Cardio 4 days a wk of 45 minutes keeping my heart rate in my fat burning zone (which I had tested to find out is 149-156 heart beats/min).

It's pretty obvious my gyne looking chest is simply fat.

Looking fwd to results over next few wks!

We're all made up different...but can learn from one another...

Offline balalayka

• Silver Member
congrats dude, well done ! Were you on a diet too or just doing cardio?

Offline rockin813

• Bronze Member
congrats dude, well done ! Were you on a diet too or just doing cardio?

thanks man.  i was doing normal dieting up until now...u know eating healthy, no junk food, no fast food.  wasn't counting cals or carbs/protein...just making sure i was balancing out my meals with protein and carbs and avoiding unnec fat.

stopped working out and only did cardio....no weights.

here's me in july '07. i was working out back then but not eating as healthy as today.  the fat though was due to the shampoo i was using which contained tea tree oil.  this and lavender oil linked to gynecomastia.

Offline moobzSUck

• Posting Member
dide that's awesome how long did it take you to build that muscle in the first pic? And if you could explain your routine and all. Your first pic is awesome if only you didn't have gyno. But non the less your other pics are good rarely any gyno.

!! :)

Offline rockin813

• Bronze Member
dide that's awesome how long did it take you to build that muscle in the first pic? And if you could explain your routine and all. Your first pic is awesome if only you didn't have gyno. But non the less your other pics are good rarely any gyno.

!! :)

routine is working out with weights 5 days a wk for 60 min.  eating healthy...lot of protein. prolly 150 grams protein (im 175 now...weighed 185 in first pic).  that's not a lot of protein...some my size eat 250grams easily.

as for first pic...lots of muscle but i was soft/pudgy...hated that feeling.  as for pic now...u think i have some gyne?  i don't think so at all. i thought i did but after 2wks of cardio my chest went down so much!  imagine in 10 more wks what it'll look like.

Offline PhillyPUFF

• Silver Member
I think your chest is looking great. If your going to continue on your cut for 10 more weeks just make sure your calories dont get too low - you'll start losing that hard earned muscle. (II made that mistake a few years back - I was lean as F!@#$%, but lost a sh*tload of muscle). Anyway, Keep up the good work bro. Looking good.

Offline helloHELLO

• Silver Member
congrats on the body transformation. gynecomastia doesnt even cross my mind after seeing your chest. but to be honest, even when u were big with the gut last year you didnt look like you had gyno, just looked like a typical big guy.  your lucky yours was that mild lol

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
I think you look best in your first pic. Looks like you've lost quite large amounts of muscles.

Offline PhillyPUFF

• Silver Member
I think you look best in your first pic.

Agreed.

Offline rockin813

• Bronze Member
I think you look best in your first pic. Looks like you've lost quite large amounts of muscles.

i was soft/pudgy in first pic.  im stronger now..lift heavier weights.  feel much lighter and leaner. and chest is much much much tighter.

i'll post some pics of my chest fat when i get to my other computer where i have those stored

Offline what2do?

• Silver Member
hiiyyuuge difference and great results rockin813.. how much lbs and body fat did you loose during the process, and how long did it take you ? thanks man and congrats.. i disagree with above posters, you def look better now, much slimmer and much more toned..

Offline karnik_y

• Posting Member
can shampoo cause gynecomastia?  i thought oral medicines can cause gyne
what about ketaconazole?..
am using it regularly for dandruff..
can it cause?

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member

i was soft/pudgy in first pic.  im stronger now..lift heavier weights.  feel much lighter and leaner. and chest is much much much tighter.

i'll post some pics of my chest fat when i get to my other computer where i have those stored

The first pic is misleading.

Offline rockin813

• Bronze Member
hiiyyuuge difference and great results rockin813.. how much lbs and body fat did you loose during the process, and how long did it take you ? thanks man and congrats.. i disagree with above posters, you def look better now, much slimmer and much more toned..

thanks man. i stopped using the tea tree oil shampoo in july 07(i used 3-4x daily thinking it was healthy for my hair as it was a thickening shampoo) which i believe mimicked estrogen like the study showed.  after that the bloating/constipation stopped and i started to feel better. than i cleaned up my diet and by oct i had lost about 5 lbs or so.  thats when i started working out 5x a week lifting weights for 60 min.  got to the first pic by Feb 08 or so and have been there since.  although my chest was soft and stomach was pudgy.  see this pic where it shows my chest fat...or gyne like chest.

can shampoo cause gynecomastia?  i thought oral medicines can cause gyne
what about ketaconazole?..
am using it regularly for dandruff..
can it cause?

http://www.nih.gov/news/pr/jan2007/niehs-31.htm
ketaconazole is fine.  it's the tea tree oil and lavender oils that are proven to mimick estrogen which can cause breast growth in males.

The first pic is misleading.

agreed. that's why im psyched about doing cardio and seeing results.  also, now i can take shirt off at beach with confidence.

Offline PhillyPUFF

• Silver Member
After seeing these pics, I agree the first pic is misleading. Good work on the cardio bro. Your chest fat really went down significantly. That's the last place fat comes off of me. About a year back I got really shredded..six pack..veins everywhere...but my chest was still pretty fatty. Thats pretty much when I realized I had gyne. I'm really looking forward to my surgery so I can begin reaping the benefits of all my hard work in and out of the gym. (July 3rd - My independence day)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024