Author Topic: Mean Comments  (Read 4415 times)

Offline Hiei the Pk

• Posting Member
I have just been looking around on these forums, reading new and old topics.  And I have seen a lot of posts about people making extremely rude comments about gyne- and right to the gyne-sufferer's face!  Now I don't know about any of you guys, but if some of these rude comments EVER happened to me, the person who said it would suffer greatly.  I would be blinded by rage and whether they were stronger than me or not, I would strike them to the ground.  But maybe I can say that now, but when it actually happened I would be so struck with embarrassment and humiliation that I would do nothing? 

I'm sorry, but I've just read about 15 posts about very mean and cruel comments people have made, and then don't have anything said back.

Is it the female hormones under our skin that makes us gyne-sufferers lose our edge?

Just discuss/comment whatever you would like to say about these mean comments or even hormones if you'd like :P

Offline moobius

• Gold Member
its probably the fact that most realize a response would only bring more ridicule by showing that the comments DID 'get to you'...

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I'm sorry, but I've just read about 15 posts about very mean and cruel comments people have made, and then don't have anything said back.

Post the links to these posts of mean and cruel comments...

Thanks...

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Hiei the Pk

• Posting Member

Post the links to these posts of mean and cruel comments...

Thanks...

GB
Hey I can find them if you'd like.  I am not talking about people making these comments over the forums though, I hope that isn't what you think, I'm talking about people going about their everyday lives and being ridiculed.

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
I have just been looking around on these forums, reading new and old topics.  And I have seen a lot of posts about people making extremely rude comments about gyne- and right to the gyne-sufferer's face!  Now I don't know about any of you guys, but if some of these rude comments EVER happened to me, the person who said it would suffer greatly.  I would be blinded by rage and whether they were stronger than me or not, I would strike them to the ground.  But maybe I can say that now, but when it actually happened I would be so struck with embarrassment and humiliation that I would do nothing? 

Is it the female hormones under our skin that makes us gyne-sufferers lose our edge?

Just discuss/comment whatever you would like to say about these mean comments or even hormones if you'd like :P

I  see the  news  story like

AP report
   '' MAN ATTACKED  OVER  MAN BOOB COMMENT''

Anytown,USA.
         John Smith  was arrested today  outside  the Acme grocery store when he attacked  another man  and critically injuring him. The fight  supposedly  started when the  victim  commented on Smith's ''man boobs'' and  suggested Smith wear a  bra. Witnesses state Mr Smith  beat the  victim to a pulp,  one witness  that wants to remain  unidentified  said Mr Smith  did indeed  have ''man boobs'' and they  were shaking  violently  during the struggle.
              Mr Smith  will be charged  with a felony  and to be arraigned Friday. Smith sattorney  said  his clients gynecomastia   is scheduled for removal  by surgeons next week, and  hope the  judge will consider Smits puffy nipples  when sentencing Smith.
         This  is the  first  known  case  using  ''gyne rage '' as a  legal defense.
 Legal experts  say  gynecomastia  is a medical condition  that  has  caused its victims to  act  irrational,  such as  wearing  pocket shirts seven days a week ,  glue application on nipples,  wearing shirts in the ocean , avoid getting naked  with women.

Offline Hiei the Pk

• Posting Member

AP report

Anytown,USA.
         John Smith  was arrested today  outside  the Acme grocery store when he attacked  another man  and critically injuring him. The fight  supposedly  started when the  victim  commented on Smith's ''man boobs'' and  suggested Smith wear a  bra. Witnesses state Mr Smith  beat the  victim to a pulp,  one witness  that wants to remain  unidentified  said Mr Smith  did indeed  have ''man boobs'' and they  were shaking  violently  during the struggle.
              Mr Smith  will be charged  with a felony  and to be arraigned Friday. Smith sattorney  said  his clients gynecomastia   is scheduled for removal  by surgeons next week, and  hope the  judge will consider Smits puffy nipples  when sentencing Smith.
 Legal experts  say  gynecomastia  is a medical condition  that  has  caused its victims to  act  irrational,  such as  wearing  pocket shirts seven days a week ,  glue application on nipples,  wearing shirts in the ocean , avoid getting naked  with women.

LOL

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I am not talking about people making these comments over the forums though, I hope that isn't what you think, I'm talking about people going about their everyday lives and being ridiculed.

Oh, okay... I thought you meant people were being disrespectful on the boards...

GB

Offline Hiei the Pk

• Posting Member
I am not talking about people making these comments over the forums though, I hope that isn't what you think, I'm talking about people going about their everyday lives and being ridiculed.

Oh, okay... I thought you meant people were being disrespectful on the boards...

GB
No fortunately not :P

Offline CodySockeye

• Silver Member
  • i-raq

AP report

Anytown,USA.

EPIC WIN.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
A wrestler in high school, I was not really one to mess with.

One guy thought it would be fun, so he grabbed at my breasts in the locker room. I pulled and twisted with such force that he was taken to the hospital with a dislocated shoulder. A judge later decided the I had been assaulted and was simply defending myself.

Not long in the past, I overheard a young man tell a girl he was with that He (indicating me) is Gay. I told the girl that the man was seriously wrong. I then added, I hope you're not intimate with that young man, He's probably either Gay or Bi  himself or he would have no interest in the sexuality of another man. Moments later I was joined by my wife and two granddaughters.

The climate between the two had obviously cooled when I looked at them later.

For the most part, any embarrassment I have ever felt was self inflicted. Not often has anyone said anything.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024