Author Topic: 6 months 1 week post op, not happy at all please read  (Read 5193 times)

mike777

It's been a little over six months since my surgery, I had just gland removal. I had a minor case to begin with and thought it would be a fairly easy procedure. Everything went smoothly with the operation and the incision healed up very nicely. However, the pointy shape is still there along with the sag in the breast. Im lean so I know there is no fat there. I do though have some discomfort in both breast which makes me think that it is still healing. Can this be? Most people say it takes six months to heal but I have past that point and I feel more insecure about them then ever before. Can the scar tissue be making this pointy shape? How long should I wait for a revsion surgery? I appreciate everyones opnion.

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
  • Gyne transformed me into a living dead.
i think  we are in the same situation right now. I am 10months post op. my last surgery is gland removal only. the operation was successful... and I think that majority of the glands were removed... right now, they had improved but the nipples become pointy and I think it is due to the scar tissue build up and I am having a problem also with loose skin...
To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did...

Dr Benjamin Herbosa's Contact Info (Dr Benny)

Offline KKR

People might be able to give better responses if you posted pictures.

Offline KryptoKnight

• Silver Member
  • surgery worth every penny
Same boat here, will be talking to my doc about a possible revision, hopefully one with lipo.

And pics helps to see what you're talking about.

Offline willy27

• Bronze Member
I also had minor excision surgery, but now my nipples are super pointy, even though there has seemed to be a smaller gland underneath
I do feel the fibrous scar tissue under my nipple, making it very pointy

Im at 1 month right now (revision surgery), and even though im supposed to wait 6 months to see full results, I highly doubt the scar tissue will dissipate like most doc's tell you (even if you massage it daily!). From my initial surgery, I now know the speed how my body heals, and pretty sure about my results.

I wonder if there is a single person here that has a successful story even if they had a large scar tissue originally, and dissipated over time.

I hope to see my doc soon about it, but I know he will just tell me to wait longer...

I've heard there are patients that have been given kenalog shots to dissolve the scar tissue, but i've also heard bad stories w/ kenalog if the dosage is too high and results in a concaveness

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024