Author Topic: Questions and plz rate 1-10. thx :)  (Read 1915 times)

Offline soonplz

• Posting Member
Ok here are some pictures. 5 10, 155 lbs.

i just kind of want some perspective on *how* bad it is, like 1 - 10. i've got a consult late this month and i'm going to hopefully get surgery soon. my question is is this minor enough that i could look totally normal post op?

thanks so much

« Last Edit: July 07, 2008, 06:50:15 PM by soonplz »

Offline Suburban88

• Posting Member
Hola, i would say compared to mine your around a 4, it doesnt seem to be that bad, you seem to have some mass under your breast(s) Im not even to sure, i just put my pics up today as well. In your third and fifth photo it def looks like you have gyne..Have u thought about consulting a plastic surgeon?

Offline soonplz

• Posting Member
Yeah, i talked to a few today on the phone and i've got a consultation with one on the 29th, so i'm rpobably going to go that route. so can anyone tell me if i can look totally normal after surgery? i have a bit more than average muscle under there from weights and stuff so i don't know if that makes a diff, but can anyone plz tell me? thanks! :)

Offline Suburban88

• Posting Member
Im not sure if you will, im going through the same thing, my consultation is in a week, and from a lot of the after pics ive seen, the nipples all look way darker then before and it looks odd, im not sure if thats just temporary or what.

Offline josue91

hey how are ya if i would rate how bad u have it i would rate u atta 2. i wouldnt mind being at where u are and im only 10 lbs heavier but if ppl make fun of u constantly like they do me . do whatever makes u happy . but just by looking at u i dont thnk u need it

god bless
DUC3TR3

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024