Author Topic: Am I just to self conscious? Pics inside(if i get them to work!!!)  (Read 7827 times)

Offline dennisadhs

• Posting Member
Every since puberty I have had what I thought to be puffy nipples. They always have looked disgusting to me. I am a pretty active guy. Participating in mountain bike races and just have taken up running. I weigh 185 wet and am 6'2''. In high school while in football I weighed 220. I am now 21 and have managed to lose quite a bit of fat and muscle mass. I always worked out hoping to clear up my condition, my pecs got larger but the nipples still stuck out. My girlfriend tells me that what I have isnt anything to worry about. I even went to a clinic today to get a wart removed. Also, I mentioned that I had some bumps on my chest that I wanted to get looked at.I saw a PA first who was an attractive women tell me that in her opinion she didnt think they were bad(very politely). She then asked the doc to come in just for a second opinion and he agreed that it was pretty mild... I have lurked these forums off and on for a little while and after that appointment I feel like maybe I am just being to self conscious. You be the judge.

Offline SBShasthapuffynips

• Posting Member
honestly i think you are, i dont know if an endo would consider this gyno since it has to be some size, you seem to only have puffy nipple...

Offline dennisadhs

• Posting Member
So my next question is if you saw me at the beach or somewhere with my shirt off would you think they looked weird?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
No sir!

Dude, you don't have gynecomastia. You look fine to me....

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline dennisadhs

• Posting Member
wow thanks a lot. I need to work with myself to get over my anxiety.  :)

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Has anyone ever said anything to you about your chest to make you selfconscious?

GB

Offline dennisadhs

• Posting Member
Yea when I was going through puberty my little brother laughed at my nipples and ever since then I have covered up. I was a little chubbier back then though. I guess ever since then I have had this this thought in my head that if they werent completely flat they were essentially boobs.

On a side note I would like to say how much I love these forums. Definately the best support group I have ever seen.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

I hear ya there broh...  It's funny how a single comment from someone can play havoc on our psyche.

GB   

Offline The_G0rn

• Gold Member
So my next question is if you saw me at the beach or somewhere with my shirt off would you think they looked weird?

Not at all.  Your nipples are not perfectly flat but that doesnt mean that you are abnormal.  I think you're chest looks normal and you should not feel self conscious with a shirt off.
Surgery done 18th March 2008

Offline Gcp

• Posting Member
Chest looks near perfect. You're being too self conscious for sure imho.

Offline mikeyp87

• Posting Member
Can only echo whats already been said...

...How much do you want for your chest?!  :D

Seriously, you look fine and I honestly wouldnt even have a tiny thought if I saw you without a top on.
Go and enjoy it!!

Offline dennisadhs

• Posting Member
Thanks guys. I knew from the start that mine weren't nearly as bad as others on here. I still have trouble even thinking about wearing a wifebeater or going without a shirt outside. I think all the years of anxiety have affected me.

Offline elcrep

• Silver Member
  • 16 years old in london
its really barely noticable, its in your head.

hadenuf

Offline Copespo

• Gold Member
I just turned my laptop to my brother and said "this guy thinks he has gyne" and my brother said "Yea that guy is crazY" in a good way of course :)

No seriously you gave a perfect chest man, just get it out of your head....
Lose 10 (kg) by August... Achieved
Lose 5 (kg) by Mid-September.....Achieved
Gain 20 (lb) in Muscle by December.......Achieved, Gained 24lb in Muscle
Gynecomastia Consultation October 17, 08......Complete

Surgery Completed January 8th, 2009 with Dr. Elliot Jacobs in NYC!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024