Author Topic: 19 Nor Tren (anabolic steroid)  (Read 23555 times)

Offline Gyno 44

• Silver Member
can i get gynecomastia from smelling it ? I bought a bottle and kept smelling it to make up my mind wether or not i wanted to take it. I read online it causes gyno (i had the surgery already and wish not to get it again)

Can i get it from smelling it a handful of times? also i touched a few capsules then massaged my scar tissue on my nipps after

am i being paraniod ?

i threw it out wen i found out it caused gyno, i was told it didnt
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 08:57:19 PM by Gyno 44 »

Offline Clandestine

• Bronze Member
19 Nor Tren is a designer steroid, ie it hasn't been approved/dis-approved for pharmacological use, thus hasn't been given a classification. This makes it legal to sell both in the US and the UK (Pro-hormones/Designer AAS are banned in these countries, but the ban covers KNOWN LISTED compounds, ie new AAS escape the ban until added).

The product claims to be Methyl-Tren, or 17b-methoxy-Trienbolone, however there are loads of threads on fitness forums claiming after chemical analasys, many were fakes/clones of this compound with little to no steroid like properties.

The manufacturers of this compound claim it can't aromatise to oestrogen, if you can believe what they say.

It's extremely unlikely that you absorbed any of the compound, or at least the ammount you took in to be able to smell it was so minute, it will cause no adverse effects.

Next time he hands you a bottle of the stuff to smell, do him a favor and chuck em down the toilet for him. You'll be doing him a favor TBH.

Offline Gyno 44

• Silver Member
ya i dont want it to mess my hormones up. so you think im safe then

Offline Clandestine

• Bronze Member
You're 100% completely safe. There is no way you could get enough of a dose of an AAS just by smelling it, while it's encased in capsules.

Trust me dude, you have nothing to worry about.

I've done research into prohormones myself, considered taking them, then decided against it. Good job too, as god knows what kind of gyno problems I would have encountered. I already have recent (12-18 months) glandular growth, with no "added ingredients"  :D From what I've learned, they can have the same or WORSE side effects as traditional steroids, and mostly aren't any where near effective.

ProHormones can be taken "Transdermally" ie through the skin, or through nasal ingestion (snorting the powder). Any compound with a molecular weight low enough will travel through the skin, be it the skin on your arm/leg etc or the mucus membrane of your nose.

Having said that, again, you did not open the cap and snort the powder. You have nothing whatsoever to worry about.

Your paranoia is understandable, as I'm sure the last thing you want is for youre gyne to get worse. I feel the same.

Offline Gyno 44

• Silver Member
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 09:29:49 PM by Gyno 44 »

Offline Clandestine

• Bronze Member
If the "19 Nor Tren" you had is the one on that website, then it's not the designer AAS I described in the last post.

That product is an Esterfied Prohormone, ie they've added an ester to the compound to help prevent your liver from destroying it as soon as it enters your system.

I'm not sure how that would effect transdermal application, but if the molecular weight is still under 400 with the ester attached, it will/should work.

Either way, it sounds like a crappy product. Oral Prohormones are almost always a waste of time, as you only need a fraction of a dose trans-dermally to do the same job.

From everything I've read about that compound, it's of little to no use at all. Have a search of the Anabolicminds.com forum, a few people tried it there with little effect. If it did actually turn into any significant quantity of Trenbolone, the outcome would have been dramatic to say the least.

FYI Trenbolone is mainly used by farmers to enhance muscle growth (meat) and increase appetite in livestock, usually cattle. It's also used in the form of a pellet, administered into the ear, under the skin to maintain the animal's muscle mass on transportation.

Side effects in Humans are rather severe for some, including headaches and night sweats. Some also report the feeling of "being ran over by a bus". Tren is also one of the most supressive of all anabolic steroids, in the same league as Decca Durabolin (Nandralone), ie HPTA is hit hard, fast,  natural testosterone production ceases much quicker, and is more difficult to "jump start" again after a cycle.

Bodybuilders avoid stacking Tren with Testosterone some times as Tren is a strong progestenic, and can cause "Progesterone related gyno", that is gyno can develop while on Tren, even tho it does NOT aromatise to oestrogen. Have a read here: http://www.bodybuildingweb.net/blog/progesterone-gyno/

Offline Gyno 44

• Silver Member
thanks for all ur input u seem to know a lot, i tried doing research and couldnt grasp my mind on it all but read about suff u mentioned..

http://www.bodyactive-online.co.uk/Shopping/pdtricitychemicals-19nortren.asp

thats the product (too make sure were talking about the same one) made by tri city chemical labs

just a few Qs cuz im confused

0.) what type of prohormone is this ? Esterfied Prohormone ? or the Progrestorne or the Trenbolone.
1.) will sniffing the bottle 3 or 4 times (assuming theres  broken capusles or not) affect my horomones or body functions? why or why not ?
2.) will i get any of the side effects?
3.)is this stuff a prohormone or no ? Is it effective ( im not gonna take it by my freinds swear by it, im just curios
4.)will this show up on a drug test?

thanks man
« Last Edit: July 19, 2008, 03:06:27 PM by Gyno 44 »

Offline Clandestine

• Bronze Member
The product is an esterfied prohormone. It's not Trenbolone, as Tren is a Schedule 3 controlled substance in the US, and a Class C controlled substance in the UK.

When I said "Progestenic, I meant that Trenbolone, AND the end result from this prohormone have some activity regarding Progesterone receptors, in that the structure of the steroid is similar. Steroids binding to receptors are like a "lock and key". Immagine the receptors as the locks. If the steroid is the right "shape", it will fit in to the lock, and have some activity.

Sniffing the bottle of this product, regardless of broken caps, will have done you no harm whatso ever. It's impossible to get a dose of the powder big enough to do anything without ramming a large ammount of it up your nose, or swallowing the capsules.

Youre not going to get any side effects, because you didn't actually take any. EG, we all know that if you breathe car exhaust fumes, you can get Carbon Monoxide poisoning, we've all seen the tv programmes/films where people attach pipes to their exhaust and gas themselves? Walk down the street, you'll probably smell exhaust fumes every time a car passes by, however youre not going to get carbom monoxide poisoning from it.

Yes, it is claimed to be a prohormone, and assuming that the product actually works, and does turn into its target AAS in sufficient quantity, it could very well be effective. However just by reading all the bullshit in the ad,  eg "Tri-City bring you the most potent cutting-anabolic known to man" I doubt it's great. Logically, and truithfully, the most powerful cutting-anabolics known to man are "Real" AAS, or rather certain "Real" AAS.

If you took it as per the directions on the pack, and if it does really turn into the target AAS it says it does, and IF (a lot of if's) it does so in enough quantity, then it could be detected in a drug test. If (again) AAS is tested for specifically, and only known ones can be tested for, they could spot it.

If you mean can they detect it in a "recreational drug" test, eg cannabis, cocaine, amphetamine etc, then no, as theyre not testing for steroids.

Offline Gyno 44

• Silver Member
thanks man i understand know.

after doing research and lookin on those forums i dont knwo why anyone would do this its so not worth it.

and i guess 19 nor tren is a waste then not even real, its funny how nmy freinds think it works, and tbh i dont see a difference in their bodys its all in the head

just one more Q whats a esterfied prohormone,

i cant find it wen i google it
« Last Edit: July 19, 2008, 04:25:07 PM by Gyno 44 »

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
I'm on a testo-cycle as we speak. 500mg testo cyp e5d for 12 weeks, and 30mg dbol ed for 3 weeks. Using 0,25mg liquidex ed to lower the circulating estrogen.

Offline Clandestine

• Bronze Member
To "Esterify" a compound, at least in hormone terms, means attaching another structure to it, which slows down the half life of the compound.

I presume they add esters to prohormones to keep blood levels of the drug more constant.

Ryanmace has posted that he's currently taking Testosterone Cypionate. The Cypionate ester is attached to the testosterone, making the half life of the drug around 12 days, enabling a single injection per week, with pretty constant blood levels.

Compare this with plain Testosterone in injectable oil or water, often refered to as Test "Suspention", which has a half life of hours, a day tops.

RyanMace, although I don't agree with what youre doing, I hope it goes safely for you, and that youve got your post cycle therapy sorted. Three month cycles are a completely different thing to a 4 week Methyl cycle and can be much more surpressive. Hello rasin-nuts   :o Not sure Testosterone is such a good idea for someone pre-disposed to gyne, even with the AI (Arimadex), and Nolvadex isn't bulletproof.

Offline Gyno 44

• Silver Member
clan... how do you know soo much you seem very informed? chemist , researched the stuff

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
To "Esterify" a compound, at least in hormone terms, means attaching another structure to it, which slows down the half life of the compound.

I presume they add esters to prohormones to keep blood levels of the drug more constant.

Ryanmace has posted that he's currently taking Testosterone Cypionate. The Cypionate ester is attached to the testosterone, making the half life of the drug around 12 days, enabling a single injection per week, with pretty constant blood levels.

Compare this with plain Testosterone in injectable oil or water, often refered to as Test "Suspention", which has a half life of hours, a day tops.

RyanMace, although I don't agree with what youre doing, I hope it goes safely for you, and that youve got your post cycle therapy sorted. Three month cycles are a completely different thing to a 4 week Methyl cycle and can be much more surpressive. Hello rasin-nuts   :o Not sure Testosterone is such a good idea for someone pre-disposed to gyne, even with the AI (Arimadex), and Nolvadex isn't bulletproof.

Trust me man. I'm well aware how to fight different side-effects. My PCT is set aswell. Will be using  nolvadex. I use hCG (pregnyl) for the balls.

I have no idea if I'm sensitive or not. I've already had my surgery, so it's hard to tell. It's easy to fight the sides if it's estrogen induced. Although, it's not 100% bulletproof, as you've already mentioned.

Offline Gyno 44

• Silver Member
ryyan do u have pics?

have you ever heard of 19 nor tren or tri city chemical labs
« Last Edit: July 19, 2008, 07:53:31 PM by Gyno 44 »

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
ryyan do u have pics?

have you ever heard of 19 nor tren or tri city chemical labs

No, I haven't heard of it before. I'm not into prohormones.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024