Author Topic: MY CASE PLEASE HELP  (Read 2596 times)

Offline leafs08

well im 15 and i recently lost 20 pounds, i was motivated too lose weight mostly because of my fat chest area and i started to let that bother me, i lost 20 pounds but my chest is still "fat", i can move each " boob" (what would be the correct term lol) simuntaneosly (flexing) and i can bench press around 150-160 pounds. when i found out that i didnt loose the fat, i started too let it get too me even more, i phoned my doctor so i am about too see him soon as well. please rate will surgery be required/necessity? What if i continue loosing weight? pLEASE HELP!

ps- i also noticed it looks like i dont have that much puffiness in my niples

http://i444.photobucket.com/albums/qq161/username2008_photo/IMG_0095.jpg

http://i444.photobucket.com/albums/qq161/username2008_photo/IMG_0092.jpg

Offline DenverGuy

• Bronze Member
Hi Leaf - you're pretty borderline if you have anything at all. My yardstick is always: "Would I look twice at this guy if i saw him without a shirt on at a pool or the beach?" And I wouldn't give you a second look - you're "within normal limits" as the doctors say.

That being said, by all means talk with your doctor and see what he has to say. Also, you're still quite young and still have changes to experience. Good luck to you!!!
DenverGuy

Offline leafs08

what do you mean by pretty borderline???

MORE RESPONSES PLEASE

Offline grumpygyne

• Posting Member
Im not an expert, but if I was in your shoes, and based on the photos, I would try to get more lean...burn off some more fat and gain some muscle.  But, it won't hurt to get a doctors opinion.

Offline Copespo

• Gold Member
WEll I dont rate peoples gyne anymore since it all affects us the same no matter how much we have.
It would of help a lot if you had both your arms down when you took the profile picture, but looking at your left breast it seems like there is fat under there. Also it would help if the room was better light. Perhaps loosing some weight would be the best thing, if you are considering surgery.
Lose 10 (kg) by August... Achieved
Lose 5 (kg) by Mid-September.....Achieved
Gain 20 (lb) in Muscle by December.......Achieved, Gained 24lb in Muscle
Gynecomastia Consultation October 17, 08......Complete

Surgery Completed January 8th, 2009 with Dr. Elliot Jacobs in NYC!

Offline leafs08

anymore opinions

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024