Author Topic: Opinions on how bad my man boobs are please (attached pics)  (Read 5102 times)

Offline charlesfl

• Posting Member
This site is an awesome community of people, and everyone seems really kind and helpful. So i would like to say thanks in advance to everyone who has helped me. I need opinions as to how bad my case really is. I have just been getting comments recently about it, and im thinking that my case is a relatively mild one, and should be easily treatable. Whats the opinion of the experts here?

Offline charlesfl

• Posting Member
I have attached a few more pics here because i know the experts here need to see from every angle.
Thanks a lot guys

Offline charlesfl

• Posting Member
Of course i sympathize very strongly with those who have a strong case of gyno, and, of course, you show that you definitely do and i would definitely get something done immediately if i had a case like yours, but i just felt that i may have a very mild case. Any other opinions?

Offline jimbob1988

• Bronze Member
If you feel around/on your nipple do you feel hard tissue around the nipple? If you do then you have Gyno ... otherwise its just fat and you could probably get lipo OR go down the gym and work it off quite easily.

Regards.

Offline mannyman742

• Silver Member
Yeah I wouldn't even notice if I saw you shirtless.  But like earlier posts have said, if you feel hard tissue behind the nipples, and the shape of your pecs are conical, then you may have gynecomastia, only corrected with surgery.
Surgery should be evaluated on how much this affects you mentally, and if its a good time in your life financially and time wise to go in for surgery. 
A relatively minor case, but I know that in my minor case I'm self-conscious when wearing a t-shirt.
Call board certified plastic surgeons around you and get evaluated.

Offline charlesfl

• Posting Member
If you feel around/on your nipple do you feel hard tissue around the nipple? If you do then you have Gyno ... otherwise its just fat and you could probably get lipo OR go down the gym and work it off quite easily.

Regards.

I definitely feel some hard tissue and even when i worked out really hard and was at a low bf% i still didnt look completely right. More importantly, its when i look at some people that are much fatter than me that look like they have less chest - it just doesn't make sense. But i suppose, thats what consultations are for :) I just hope the docs are straightforward.
Thanks for your time and opinion

Offline charlesfl

• Posting Member
Yeah I wouldn't even notice if I saw you shirtless.  But like earlier posts have said, if you feel hard tissue behind the nipples, and the shape of your pecs are conical, then you may have gynecomastia, only corrected with surgery.
Surgery should be evaluated on how much this affects you mentally, and if its a good time in your life financially and time wise to go in for surgery. 
A relatively minor case, but I know that in my minor case I'm self-conscious when wearing a t-shirt.
Call board certified plastic surgeons around you and get evaluated.

Its interesting because when i look at your pics, i really dont see anything at all wrong. You look great to me, but i suppose as one blogger here quotes, "its never mild to the person who thinks he has it" or something along those lines.
But im going to get evaluated and get some professional opinions. After all, spending a couple hundred bucks on some consultations is worth it if you get the right type of feedback.

Offline charlesfl

• Posting Member
Of course i sympathize very strongly with those who have a strong case of gyno, and, of course, you show that you definitely do and i would definitely get something done immediately if i had a case like yours, but i just felt that i may have a very mild case. Any other opinions?

Thanks for the sympathy but im perfectly happy with my body & would never consider mastectomy unless i had serious cancer!

Its awesome that you dont care - your obviously a very confident and brave guy.  I know i could never handle it if i had a problem like yours. How old are you? Because you look really young in the picture

Offline elcrep

• Silver Member
  • 16 years old in london
In my opinion, they just look like pecs, and it would take some inspection for the casual passer by to detect anything's amiss.

That's my seal of approval :)

Offline charlesfl

• Posting Member
Everyone telling me i dont have it. I suppose it may be time to trim down then if its just a little bit of fat. I think i will try that for a little while and see where it takes me.

Offline latediagnosis

• Silver Member
pretty sure you have some gland there, does your chest look better when its cold and your nipples are erect

Offline charlesfl

• Posting Member
pretty sure you have some gland there, does your chest look better when its cold and your nipples are erect

Actually, it looks terrific when its cold and erect which is one of the reasons i thought i have it. Is that a proven test? When someone looks much better when they are erect, does it always mean they have gland?

Offline jimbob1988

• Bronze Member
If you feel hard tissue underneath your nipple you got gyno - simple as !

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024