Author Topic: Has anyone gotten rid of Gynecomastia naturally?PLEASE REPLY  (Read 5190 times)

Offline Victor101

Hey

I was wondering if anyone here has had any improvement with their Gynecomastia problem
naturally without any pills. Please tell me your practices that led to the improvement.

Also, I have been looking all over the internet for cures and the thing that keeps coming up is
the Chest Coach system by Cliff Manchaster. I would really like to read it. Does anyone have it. If so, please send it to me.

Thanks for the comments

Offline Jdowg

• Bronze Member
I have done LOTS of readings, and if you do have gynecomastia, you wont get rid of it naturally. It could be your body going through puberty, if your along those ages. But I have worked out non stop doing plenty of bench presses and push ups witch has really improved the size of my breasts. After a few months you will start seeing results if you are a little overweight.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
scams.  i think there's a sticky on the board on this subject.  they claim that because hormone imbalance caused it, dumping in test or something's going to make it go away, or that gyne's nothing more than a bunch of local fat.  wrong, wrong, wrong.  exercise usually just makes it more prominent, any improvement might be overall weight loss/pseudo at best, since weight loss isn't local to an area.  it's good pre-op prep but can actually make it look worse.   things that sound too good to be true usually are. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Doomed

• Posting Member
Depends...you first need to know what has caused your gynecomastia.  If it is due to an ongoing imbalance of estrogen and/or prolactin, then there are several herbs and vitamins that work to reduce these hormones when they are in excess.  You would need to find out from a doctor what your hormone levels are through a blood test.  If it is due to puberty, then there is a chance it will go away in a year or two once your hormones rebalance themselves.

If your gynecomastia has been present for more then 2 years (from puberty or beyond), then I believe and have read, that it is likely not going to go away and is pretty much permanent unless you opt for surgery.

So, if your gyne is relatively new (within the last year or so) and is relatively mild, then there is a chance it could go away with anti-estrogen and/or prolactin supressing supplements/vitamins OR just by simply doing nothing if it is puberty induced.  If it has been there for a few years and/or is moderate to severe, then there is a good chance that surgery will be your only solution.

Good Luck.

Offline iwannabefree

• Bronze Member
gynecomastia has 2 elements: tissue and fat (increased tissue also makes increased fat retention in the breast and vica versa bcuz fat encourages estrogen)

tissue is beyond our control
fat is somewhat in our control.

i noticed a slight reduction in my breast after i went on an intensive workout regiment which included intensive cardio and a weight program and a fairly strict diet plan. furthermore, increasing muscle mass helps because it speeds up your metabolism and hence reduces fat retention in your body (including breasts).

losing fat really helps in the appearance. tissue is a whole other monster i will deal with after the fat has dissappeared (so i'm not even thinking about surgery)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024