Author Topic: Do Your Breasts Change Shape?  (Read 5036 times)

Offline as400

• Silver Member
Sometimes mine look quite feminine and slightly curve out causing embarrassment, but sometimes after a work out or time in the sauna,  or any CV excercise that causes me to perspire the fatty look is pleasantly replaced and they look much better. Obviously a cold shower also seems to make them 'tighten up'.

Does water retension cause others a problem with their shape?
Before you criticise a man walk a mile in his shoes, after that who cares? your a mile away and have his shoes.

Offline cm18

• Posting Member
Sometimes mine look quite feminine and slightly curve out causing embarrassment, but sometimes after a work out or time in the sauna,  or any CV excercise that causes me to perspire the fatty look is pleasantly replaced and they look much better. Obviously a cold shower also seems to make them 'tighten up'.

Does water retension cause others a problem with their shape?

Same here

Offline biggieboobs

• Posting Member
yes i agree! when it is cold your nipples shrivle up! the gland is scared of the cold! lol. even when it is like that it still looks bad cause i have so much fat behind the gland.

Offline SoX

• Posting Member
ye i agree the gland never goes in fully but it certainly shrinks in cold or after ive done a chest workout

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Are we talking about the areola here or the breast?

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Bambu:

I thought he was asking about the breast. I'm not sure what he's asking, but obviously any type of exercise in that area will make it look "tighter" right after working out.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
jc...

Same here! That's what his original question is anyways "Do Your Breasts Change Shape?". It sure sounds like he is talking about his areolas eh?

I guess any type of gyne is referred as a 'Breast' by some...  Personally, I wouldn't consider Puffies as being 'Breasts'... They are just that.... 'Puffies'.  ;)

GB

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
There are two possible things that could make short term changes in the overall shape of the breast.

One would be fluid retention. Just as your feet may swell over the course of a long day, the breast area may have a difference in overall size and or shape when first rising in the morning compared to what it is later in the day.

The other and much more common thing would be due to various stimuli such as temperature change. There is a thin layer of muscle tissue just under the skin that may tighten or relax causing a slight change in the overall contour.

Neither condition is cause for alarm in itself.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2009, 09:48:19 PM by Paa_Paw »
Grandpa Dan

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
I have noticed that some days mine seem to be a little larger, or a little smaller.  I thought it was just me imagining things....

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024