Author Topic: Results after 9 months, but still not happy.  (Read 4580 times)

osmannica2001

I don't have pics of before OP. These pics are 9 months after OP.

As you can see, what sucks is that I only have one big breast. I have to go under surgery again, my doctor is just waiting for a year to go by  :'( :'( :'( :'(.....
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 02:42:33 PM by ketrwoi99 »

Offline monsterclean

• Bronze Member
who was your doctor?

how were your results immediately post-op?

and why are you waiting for 1 year to elapse?

osmannica2001

After operation everthing was swollen and hard. My doctor told me that I have to wait a year for my breast to fully heal. My doctor is DR. Roudner.

Offline Jake

• Silver Member
  • My body is my temple.
Most surgeons will always have patients wait a full year so skin changes and tissue changes can occur.  osmannica,  could this possibly be a recurrence of gynecomastia?  Or did your breast look like that directly after surgery?

I would be worried if you came out of the surgery with a flat chest and it evolved into this.  But if you came out of the initial OP with your right(?) breast that enlarged it could just be too much tissue left behind.
Had gynecomastia since age 12.
Surgery performed on July 18, 2008 by
Dr. Jeffrey Wagner in Indianapolis, IN.
(Excision and Liposuction)

"The heart moves on while the mind remembers."

osmannica2001

Most surgeons will always have patients wait a full year so skin changes and tissue changes can occur.  osmannica,  could this possibly be a recurrence of gynecomastia?  Or did your breast look like that directly after surgery?

I would be worried if you came out of the surgery with a flat chest and it evolved into this.  But if you came out of the initial OP with your right(?) breast that enlarged it could just be too much tissue left behind.

After surgery, my breast was swollen and looked alot flatter. Now that the swollen went away, my breast feels softer and stayed the way you see it in the picture.

Offline Jake

• Silver Member
  • My body is my temple.
You definitely deserve a cheap revision.  I would imagine things probably won't change a whole lot between now and several months.  But you can always keep your fingers crossed!

Is your gynecomastia stable?  Have you had it for a while?

osmannica2001

My next surgery will be for free. Well, basically I just have to pay for anesthesia. at the age of 12 I noticed both nipples were getting bigger. A year later my left breast went back to normal, while the right one started getting even bigger. :-), I see it funny.

Offline Jake

• Silver Member
  • My body is my temple.
Well that's great.  Good luck on the next surgery and I hope everything goes smoothly!

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
Hi
i feel sorry for u, hang in there and u feel better after next surgery

Bye
i finally feel like im a man

Offline Wayne1985

• Silver Member
Hey man, at least there is no evidence whatsoever of scarring or anything abnormal other than the difference in size.  If he could fix one side with no side effects, he can fix the other side again for a good match.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024