Author Topic: natural route rather than surgery  (Read 1923 times)

Offline jimbob78

I'm 30 years old, and I've self diagnosed that I have gynecomastia, but appreciate that many people will not consider it that bad. However as a relatively skinny guy I've become very self conscious about it.

If you look at the photos below I think you'll see that although not too visible from some angles it is quite noticeable that there is enlargement from below. I can feel hard glandular tissue around my nipple, and in other areas of my breast tissue, and remembered fairly recently that I did have a noticeable lump under my nipple in my early teens.

What I'd really like to get an opinion on, is if with a relatively mild case, there is a chance I can make a decent improvement from exercise, lifestyle and diet.

I've started doing weights recently, have cycled every day to work for about the last 2 years, 30 mins each way, and have begun being careful of what I eat and drink, including artificial hormone intake. (tap water, non-organic meat & dairy) I take zinc supplements, as well as tribulus.

I know everyone's common opinion is surgery is required, however if hormonal changes in puberty can lead to re-absorption of the hard tissue, how is this not possible in later life? It would be great to hear from anyone with a similiar level of gyne, who has really tried, and stuck with an exercise and diet regime, to increase muscle, tone, and testosterone levels naturally.

thanks in advance

j

« Last Edit: February 20, 2009, 08:52:30 PM by jimbob78 »

Offline Pacifico

• Silver Member
The answer is in your tissue compisition.  Feel your love handle.  It is mostly fat and will go away if you get really skinny.  Now feel your chest.  Do you feel lumpy matter as opposed to the love handle that did not have lumpy matter, just fat?  That lumpy matter will not go away with exercise and diet, but if you feel very little gland (lumpy material) you have a chance, but you will hear from many who have tried and had great weight loss, but retained our gynecomastia. 

Good luck.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024