Author Topic: Next step to normal nips  (Read 3426 times)

Offline nipplynipnip

Ok, I had OP done in december. Gland was removed and a little fat (im in good shape) from that Op i still have puffy niplles. My surgeon today has said he'll do another procedure to flatten them... he said its all skin and not gland!!  The revision is all free of charge so Im going for it.. i just said do whatever u need to do to get rid of the pufiness.

Does anyone have anyidea of this?  he said about stretching the skin, it'll take a larger incision?

Has any one actually got rid of puffy niplles?

cheers

DrBermant

Ok, I had OP done in december. Gland was removed and a little fat (im in good shape) from that Op i still have puffy niplles. My surgeon today has said he'll do another procedure to flatten them... he said its all skin and not gland!!  The revision is all free of charge so Im going for it.. i just said do whatever u need to do to get rid of the pufiness.

Does anyone have anyidea of this?  he said about stretching the skin, it'll take a larger incision?

Has any one actually got rid of puffy niplles?

cheers

Posting Standard After Gynecomastia Surgery Pictures can help others better understand your concerns.

The subtle deformity of Puffy Nipples of Gynecomastia Contouring is an art form.  With my techniques, revision surgery is rarely needed. 

Puffy Nipples After Gynecomastia Surgery comes in many different variations. Skin reduction is rarely necessary for puffy nipples and when used inappropriately, can result in Very Large Areola After Another Surgeon's Skin Reduction for Gynecomastia.

Sometimes Revision Gynecomastia Surgery is an option.  We help patients explore such concerns during a second opinion consultation. 

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Revision Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024