Author Topic: Pics of Gyno  (Read 3157 times)

Offline mistersinister

• Posting Member
Hello everyone,

Its always hard coming to terms with this. I was quite obese during my teen years and unfortunately grew myself a pair of breasts in the process. As soon as I turned 16 I joined up at the gym and rapidly loss weight, but unfortunately it never came off my chest. I am 21 now and I am a gym rat. I have put on quite a few pounds of muscle thinking it would make it less noticeable but it just pushes out the breasts more and more. I am hoping to get surgery in the future, but I thought I would just come to terms with my situation. I live in ontario and I don't really know how OHIP and everything works.. so if people do have any insight that would be great. ;)

Offline oldspice

• Silver Member
hey man, yeah i would say you should definitely opt for surgery. with that being said, most plastic surgeons in ontario work out of their own private clinic for treating gynecomastia, meaning your on the hook for the full amount priced towards lipo and gland excision which may end up costing over 5000. but, if you decide to go with a PS like dr.fielding, the gland excision is covered under ohip. you would be on the hook for liposuction. Im guessing he would charge you somewhere in the range of 1800-2500. It would be best to call for a consultation. grandpa bambu and others could shed some more light on this. check out the 'canada' section of the forums.

btw, do u live close to toronto?

Offline mistersinister

• Posting Member
hey man, yeah i would say you should definitely opt for surgery. with that being said, most plastic surgeons in ontario work out of their own private clinic for treating gynecomastia, meaning your on the hook for the full amount priced towards lipo and gland excision which may end up costing over 5000. but, if you decide to go with a PS like dr.fielding, the gland excision is covered under ohip. you would be on the hook for liposuction. Im guessing he would charge you somewhere in the range of 1800-2500. It would be best to call for a consultation. grandpa bambu and others could shed some more light on this. check out the 'canada' section of the forums.

btw, do u live close to toronto?

Yes I started up a thread in the Canada section about costs. I am about an hour away from Toronto so thats no big deal. Thank you for your help :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024