Author Topic: Severe case from Greece! (Rate please)  (Read 3155 times)

Offline agnostic

Hello fellow people,

I'm suffering with this "situation" since 1995 (13years old) and I've had enough. Please rate me and if someone knows or had any experience from doctors in Greece recommend.

Oh and another matter: if I have any surgery how severe would be the scars since my case is a severe one..and an average estimate on cost....

Thanks in advance

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg

Offline agnostic

I'd appreciate a professional opinion from one of our doctors plz

GynO_DuDe

Looks to me your over weight so it obviously matches the frame of your body and on that basis out of a rating of 10 (ten being the highest/worst case of gyne) it's safe to say it looks around a 7 or 8.

Best thing to do at this stage is look for a surgeon that meets your requirements and give it your best shot to shed some pounds so when you eventually do go get surgery you'll get the best possible results.

Offline agnostic

You know it's not about getting a rating about how big or how small....is about how f***ed up you think this case is. Because to be truly honest I must confess, it's overwhelming. I mean the past 15 years I cant see my self not wearing a t shirt even when having sex. I mean when I am with a girl she be saying .....yours is bigger than mine....I mean not being able to run without them two bouncing like crazy in front of me ...... That's that.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 10:57:03 AM by agnostic »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024