Author Topic: New Member-Pre-Op Pics  (Read 2925 times)

Offline FredericktheGreat

I'm going in for my consultation next friday and wanted to get opinions on my chest.  I've had this since I was about 13.  No matter how much weight I lose my chest stays the same.  I'm almost certain this is gynecomastia seeing as I've lost 15lbs and concentrated on upper body workouts but to no avail.

Pics: 

Offline tenncast

• Silver Member
yep...surgery is goning to change your life....how old are you?

I just turned 21.  For many years I've been afraid to go swimming and workout because of this problem.  It was only recently that I realized that it wasn't a weight issue, it was a hormonal/tissue issue.  I'm really excited/nervous for the road ahead of me.

GynO_DuDe

Definitely gyne ... Its probably now going to be your mission to get this rectified! Nice one for discovering the fact its a REAL problem & not a weight issue ...

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Definitely gyne ... Its probably now going to be your mission to get this rectified! Nice one for discovering the fact its a REAL problem & not a weight issue ...

I agree.

Tomorrow I go for my consultation.  Being a college student I'm going to try to push for my insurance to cover this, as it has effected by ability to exercise due to the tremendous weight and pain.  Anyone have experience with Medica?  Wish me luck!  I will keep everyone updated.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024