Author Topic: Two months post-op...here are my pics.  (Read 5028 times)

Offline shen

• Posting Member
I am almost two months post op. I had glandular excision with minor lipo as I had very little fat, but large glands that caused the typical large, puffy nipples. As it stands, I am not very happy with the surgery and results. My chest is flatter, and it is obvious that SOMETHING was removed (as I had very sore "craters" behind each nipple for a month).

The problem for me lies in the nipple size, which did not return to normal. They are still large, they do not exactly "puff" (they are not noticeable under a shirt), but they appear to be the same size as before. I plan on approaching the doctor about areola revision, after all, the true purpose of this surgery is to have a "normal looking chest", which I feel I do not have yet.

I provided a frontal picture and two side views to show the contour of my chest. I do have large pectorals, so even though it may look like boobs in the first picture, they really are muscles (I hope).

Please, tell me what you think.

Offline Merangue

• Silver Member
a) Great results, I don't see before pics but, that's a good flat chest  ;D

b) Regarding the nipples being larger than normal... IMO it's hardly noticeable. They're so small I doubt anyone would notice.

c) About the nipple reduction... you should probably wait on that for a few more months while your chest recovers from the gyne surgery. I've read here about how the chances of the nipple dieing out completely increase if the two surgeries are done close together.

Overall, I'd say the results are great. Personally, I wouldn't go for revision but that's just my opinion.

Offline jameswr

• Posting Member
I completely agree with Merangue, you've got great results! Your nipples don't seem overly large.

Offline mrpower33

• Silver Member
Hey man, you have something wrong with your head.  Your nipple size is completely normal.  Remember, normal is just a range.  Take a look around, lots of guys have nipples that size.  Plus, as you bulk up your chest, your nipples should shift downwards and be less prominent.  I would focus on that, you are already in great shape, just keep working at it and you WILL feel better about yourself.  If you have some pre-op pics please put them up, then we can comment on the change itself.

Honestly, my surgery went pretty much as perfectly as it could go, but I would NEVER want to do it again. It's just not that fun of an experience and really gets in the way your life.  Get busy living man! 

Offline CodySockeye

• Silver Member
  • i-raq
Your results are great. You do not need a revision. Do not waste your money. Your nipples are not large. They look perfectly normal. DON'T STRESS IT YOU LOOK GREAT.

Offline esco_gyno

• Posting Member
great results. I wish I had your chest. I'd be taking off my shirt every chance I had if I looked like that. Lol.

Question. What was your body fat percentage before you got your surgery?
Did you tone up as much as you could before you got it done?
I'm guessing you're in between 5 n 7?

Offline shen

• Posting Member
Ok, here are a few pre-op photos. They aren't the greatest. Notice that you do not see much difference. My operation was nearly entirely glandular. My biggest problem was the glands behind the nipples, causing them to protrude.

My chest is definitely lies flatter (without the glands), but the nipple size has remained the same. Nipples are, unfortunately, the focal point of any chest, male or female. Its the first thing you look at, and when you have had gyne your whole life, of course they are going to be the thing I am most self-conscious of.

I'll also point out, in all these pictures, my nipples are "relaxed". With touch/cold, they still shrink up to a MUCH smaller, as I call "normal" looking state.

As for body fat %, I believe I have always been around 5%. I have weighed 145lbs without change for many years.

« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 07:24:26 PM by shen »

Offline mrpower33

• Silver Member
Well, I still think they look fine, but either way, you need to wait it out.  Your nipples can still shrink over time.  My are changing on a daily basis and I'm almost 8 weeks out. 

Offline Dider11

• Posting Member
Dude...go enjoy life. ya look perfectly normal and if anyone were to ever say something to you would be outrageous

anonymous1

Offline Toneloc3

• Posting Member
dude you look fine..seriously. some people just have bigger nips. o well stop stressin, start livin.

Offline trojan213

• Bronze Member
Your post-ops look pretty good to me! Congrats on the surgery and on your body in general - you're in great shape

Offline Ninby

• Posting Member
R U INSANE?your nipples are perfectly normal!Don't even consider surgery or u might regret it forever if something went wrong (they might end up looking different in size for example)!
Stop OBSESSING!

Offline Jguerrero222

• Posting Member
dude. you look great, take your ass to the gym a little more and get a sick pack and you wont be so worried....

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024