Author Topic: what do you think ..is it fat or gyno ?? and options ??  (Read 2809 times)

Offline bbb990

hey
what do u think about my chest ??? is it gyno or just fat ??
what are the options available??
would exercising work (im not currently going to gym) ???

Offline outkast

• Bronze Member
u got gyne for sure my friend..fat and gland..a severe case of it...surgery is your only option...

Offline bbb990

thanks for the reply.. :)  ..but i would like to know that is it better that i first try to loose weight and go for the surgery?? i mean if i loose weight then would it be better for surgery ???

Offline thetodd

you dont look overweight to be honest, i would say having a healthy diet is definatley a must for surgery you will heal alot quicker! Dont worry so much about excercise at this stage

but yeah your going to need rather a big op for that, youve got a bad case of gyne but im sure it can be fixed ;)

good luck mate
Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

Offline bbb990

thanx for the replies  :)...appreciate it... btw my breast size is 40B ..
what about the scarring .. where would the scarring be ? and normally how long does it take to go away :-\
« Last Edit: May 20, 2009, 03:53:00 PM by bbb990 »

Offline thetodd

scaring depends on the surgeon, and what needs to be performed

you might need to have some breast tissue removed with the knife, so you may have some scar lines like breast enhancements? I think its called a mannoplasty or something similar where they cut out your nipple and move it. But youd have to ask someone on here whos had a big case of gyne like yours. If you find a good surgeon the scarring will fade over time

Most gyne ops just require lipo and an excision to the nipple (maybe thats all you will need). Thats usually a single liposuction whole on each armpit and a small excision to the nipple (about a cm?). Thats if its a good surgeon though. Youve got a dark skin colour so the scaring could be more noticeable but after a few months they are supposed to have faded

good luck!

Offline kingboob

You don't look over weight at all, but if you are then get down to your ideal weight pre-op.   

I'm not a doctor but I think whatever you do you are going to need some surgical help to remove those things! The way they stick out along with the enlarged areola suggests a large amount of breast/gland tissue to me, you don't look overly fat and you don't seem to have a lot of saggy skin or anything.

You will need to speak to a surgeon about the scars, because it really depends on technique etc.  You might get away without any major scars if your skin & nipples shrink back well once all the gland is cut out....... or you might have to get larger excision & areola reduction which will probably leave a couple of fairly decent sized scars; but the chest hair does cover them quite well usually.

Basically when gyne is pretty big like your case, surgery is basically a trade off between breasts and scars - what can you live with easiest?, and without being really negative you can't really expect to ever be 100% perfect, but a decent surgeon should be able to get you a  long way there!
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 07:19:01 AM by kingboob »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024