Author Topic: My case  (Read 2729 times)

Offline dosequis

I'm late 30's and I had them in any way or another since my teens.  Had gotten bigger due to weight gain, now I'm losing weight but this damn things are staying the same.. My case goes around my underarms. I had bigger breasts than my own sister until she became pregnant, lol. I think I got gyno from excess in hormones on chicken or accidental exposure to my mother's contraceptive pills when I was in my early years. I grew up in Puerto Rico, supposedly, contraceptive pills there had more hormones than the ones in the USA.  Additionally, it has been said that the chicken we consumed had high levels of estrogen. So far this has not been a major setback on my life but do want to get rid of them. Some women I had dated had even find them interesting and sexy. But I'm ready to get rid of them. I'm considering surgery but would not want them to come back. I had read about the glandular situation. I may have that, not sure.  I did ordered a bottle of g y n x n out of curiosity but never took them.  They seem like a gimmick to me.
Educated opinions?

Offline kingboob

You do have gyne or 'manboobs'  but to be honest your chest fits in with the rest of your body...... weight loss might help  or may not help, but you wont know until you try.

Offline Jguerrero222

• Posting Member
id definetely stop being so self concious man, you need to build chest while losing weight and go for the dwight howard look, skies the limit.

Offline gofast_er

• Posting Member
That's awesom what you said about the women you have dated. I am almost 29 and have only had one "real" relationship.
Being a man, obviously I have....needs. I have figured out that if I keep all my relationships very short term I can get away with keeping my shirt on. When I feel it's starting to get close to where she is really wanting my shirt off....I end it. It sucks. I have decided I wont do that anymore. No more for me until I have had my surgery! I know it isn't fair to do that to women. And a litttle risky on my part. Even though I'm always safe

13genof

I would agree with everyone who has replied, but only on the weight loss!!!  You may have Gynecomastia, but NO ONE can say for SURE just by looking at a picture, not even a doctor.  See your Doctor and ask them to check you and do test to see if you have Gynecomastia, then go from there!  

8) GOOD LUCK

Offline thetodd

Lose weight definatley

but i think you will need surgery once youve lost the weight, your going to have alot of loose skin eitherway

but lose the weight before you consider any surgery, or it could be a waste of money!
« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 08:38:33 AM by thetodd »
Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

Offline dosequis

Hey thank u guys for your opinions. I'm losing weight as we speak, 40 lbs in 5 months. and 40 lbs shy of my military weight. Once I get there I'll make the surgery desicion.

For the guy that has problems dating, nah don't let anything get on your way. Women like all kinds of men, I'll say most won't care about looks or manboobs but how you act and carry yourself. I had dated numerous women trough my life, you will not believe me if I tell you how many, from 18 to as old as my mother. None whores and all from very hot looking to reasonably attractive... and I haven't stopped!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024