Author Topic: Question(pics included)  (Read 3423 times)

Offline thatboiokay

• Posting Member
im 17 used to be over weight up until i was 15. tore my acl in football and had surgery. through my rehab process i did alot of excersing, mainly cardio, and a few weights here and there. ive lost weight all over but my boobs still remain.

my question is, do i need to burn off fat or is it gyne. i hope its just fat, but i need to know so that im not killing myself trying to get rid of them. im confident in my appearance and when my freinds make fun of me i just blow it off, so this isnt a social problem for me. but i hate the way they feel on my body, just like they dont belong lol, like someone that follows you and you hate. all opinions are welcome and i hope you all can help.

also does protein make them bigger, and i hear at the gym that decline and flat bench press make them appear bigger and the only excercise that actually helps is incline.

thanks . o and im 17 175 6ft btw sorry for my pics being too large

Offline thetodd

it looks like gynecomastia mate, youve got a moderate case to be honest (similar to mine)

bench pressing will make them more apparent its true, but dont give it up just go for more reps than powerlifting! The only way your going to get rid of them is through surgery tbh
Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

Offline thatboiokay

• Posting Member
thanks also any other opinions from anyone?

like is there a reason why mine are perky???? alot of other people sags, and mine look like a 12 yo girl in puberty, any reason for this?

Offline dbphil

• Posting Member
With a chest like that. I would not wear pink underwear. Sorry man, i just couldn't pass it up

anonymous1

mine were perky until I got REAL thin, then they just looked like this

And now they're gone, along with 4500 of my money, but it was completely worth it

Offline frozen

• Bronze Member
hate to say this but I think your chest looked better before. :-\

If  you're referring to anonymous1's chest then I think you're nuts!! His chest looks 100% normal now, if I saw him at the beach/swimming pool I wouldn't even look twice as there's nothing out of the ordinary there! At the end of the day his chest looks perfect and he seems happy which is the most important thing
Had surgery with Dr. Karidis (London, UK) on 23rd July. Wearing tight t-shirts and looking forward to going swimming!

My experience so far & updates:
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=18200.msg126755#msg126755

Pictures:
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=18539.msg127741#msg127741

Offline gbymoobs

• Posting Member
Looks allot like how I looked before my operation. My chest took on approximately the same appearance when I was a teen, overweight and had started out fitnessing.

After some years I lost allot of weight and gained some muscle mass, but my chest remained large and appeared fatty while the rest of my body appeared very muscular and lean, but I did not have puffy nipples and could not feel any gland behind my nipples.

I had and ultrasonic echo made of my chest. The pictures showed that I did not have any gland in there just, large pec muscles and fat. I had a lypo only correction done 16-06-2009. The size of my chest has reduced significantly but still appears a slightly fatty, not sure if this is due to swelling or not, I still have allot of recovering to do so I can not give much advice based on experience for now.

GynO_DuDe

Definitely benefit from the operation ... look like the perfect candidate, and I dont think any surgeon would have problems 'tuning' your chest to a much better contour.

Offline George Pope, M.D.

• Supporting Doctors
    • Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
As slim as you are, it looks from your photos like you have gland tissue - classic gynecomastia.  You would most likely need a combination of liposuction and gland excision.  The others on this thread are correct - building up your pecs will make it look worse, as the gland tissue is pushed out further.

Enjoyed the comment about the pink boxers. lol.

Dr. Pope, M.D.
George H Pope, MD, FACS
Certified - American Board of Plastic Surgery
Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
www.georgepopemd.com
Phone: 407-857-6261

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024