Author Topic: Do I have it..?  (Read 2445 times)

Offline idontknowwhereiam

Hi, new to the boards but I wanted your all opinions. Over the past three months i've been dieting and exercising (lost 30+ pounds actually since, trying to lose more). My chest was enormous when I first started out, and so was my stomach.. but both shrunk abit, alot less noticable. My nipples, when relaxed, use to puff out really bad but that has changed.. they don't puff out much when relaxed. I'm not sure if it's just fat.. or do I have gyno? I still have a belly and it kinda looks like if I tightened things up abit more, both would be gone. But I need your thoughts, here are my pics:

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
Looks like gyne to me. Your chest is overly large in comparison to your stomach.
etc.

Offline Blitz

• Gold Member
  • Thank you Fielding
I'm not an expert but you have gyne.  Moderate to severe I would think.  The good news is it's fixable (only if you're not comfortable with it).   My doctor told me it doesn't matter how much weight I lose or how much weight I lift, I would always have it unless I have the gland removed.  

Start looking for a doctor if you want to do something about it.  More power to you if you do nothing.  

Hope this helped.

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
im sorry to say yes it lookes like u have it :'(
i finally feel like im a man

Offline jonQ

• Gold Member
  • wish it was gone ... bye - bye
definitely gyne dude,good luck...
had the surgery done,now i'm gynecomastia-less

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024