Author Topic: Last time... farewell pre-op and post-op, now 3 months out.  (Read 4060 times)

anonymous1

Pre-op

Now here is 3 months post-op...  Literally getting more positive attention than ever in my life, its what everyone has to look forward to post-op

« Last Edit: August 21, 2009, 08:32:39 PM by anonymous1 »

Offline klitchfield

• Posting Member
looks great man. take care and have fun down the road

Offline user87

• Silver Member
any pics a bit closer as in the pre-op pics?

Offline zazzy

• Posting Member
im inspired... u lost ur wieght b4 operation? or u always used to be like this.. nd u have any scars left after opr?.. but looking real gud so far.. ;D

anonymous1

I don't have any closer pre op, if you meant post op I can take some. I lost my weight before surgery with constant training. I started working out as a new years resolution and stuck to it religiously until my surgery in may. Spent the night with a girl the other night and the fact she was caressing my chest made me literally laugh to myself. 3 months ago I would have never let her touch my chest but she loved it

Offline hello84

• Posting Member

Offline user87

• Silver Member
I don't have any closer pre op, if you meant post op I can take some.

yeah i meant post-op pics! ;-)

Offline postiey

• Gold Member
good results well done! can see by ur pre op pics that must of been really frustrating bein so toned and having that gyne. i too have trained and always kept fairly fit so find it frustrating as hell to go to the gym and knowing u will never get the ripped look, anyway great results well done. great post to

anonymous1

I have some closer post-op pics.  I have no problem taking my shirt off now, and I actually felt confident at the lake for Labor Day.

I'm in the middle

Offline steelhead

• Silver Member
If this is your farewell good luck your results look great and we hope to never hear from you again :)
 ;D

Offline nipplevision

• Silver Member
Congratulations on your results!
Quick question: did the puffy nipples come back somewhere in your recovery period? I've read that it's common for them to come back, but that they will eventually become normal again (in some cases however, they stay puffy due to scare tissue etc...)
Thanks in advance for your input.

grtz

anonymous1

The puffiness never came back for me. I don't know about others, but imo puffy nips are caused by gyne, if you have a competent p.s. There should be no more puffiness ever, unless you have an underlying hormonal issue.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024