Author Topic: 2 weeks after gynecomestia surgery plus PICS  (Read 5314 times)

Offline beetlejuice

• Posting Member
this time with pics! see crease in left nipple? is this normal will it go away?
doctor told me it should go away in time.. is this true..?
other then that i love it!

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f400/arends69/IMG00205.jpg

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f400/arends69/IMG00207.jpg

Offline beetlejuice

• Posting Member
anyone?? any doctors??
pleaseee

Offline krucial

• Bronze Member
no idea ! man.. but looks like ur healin prettty fats... thats good... where are the before pics?

Offline beetlejuice

• Posting Member
thanks man.. yea its healing pretty smooth and fast.. no real befor pics ill see if i can find some.. the doc has em.
they were a bit bigger with puffy nipples which is what i really hated!

Offline krucial

• Bronze Member
good luck with this dude!Very little bruising for you. Surgery for myself is less than a month... hope all goes well, gotta get ready for next summer you know!

Offline beetlejuice

• Posting Member
hehe i feel you same here! good luck

Offline thetodd

my nipple looked like that, its fine now

your bodies healing will take quite a few months yet, so try and put it to the back of your mind ;)

Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

Offline beetlejuice

• Posting Member
Hey thanks for the reply (thetodd)
that's awesome to hear.. guess i am kinda paranoid gotta just have patience..lol
how many months did it take you??

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
im days out of surgery!  goin to take some time for us to see results man!  especially cause mine was waaaaaaay worse than yours!  i have pics and stuff of mine in the gynecomastia talk room
My before and after surgery pics: Leave a comment if you look!! (HAD THE WRONG LINK UP! THIS IS THE ONE WITH ALL THE PICS)
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=19342.0

Offline thetodd

Well after the operation my chest was perfect, apart from the creased nip so i was happy

but at about 4 weeks i had a significant amount of scar tissue on my right hand side pec, so i wasnt really happy. I let myself down by not massaging and done it once in a blue moon. 4 months in i still had the scar tissue which i presumed was still swelling. Went to the docs and she said to start a rigorous massaging regime

so at 6 months im pretty happy but still have scar tissue on the RH side, but it is slowly breaking down with massage. So at 3 weeks make sure your massaging it really does shift scar tissue!

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
aight thanks man!  and my surgeon never told me anything about massaging...i got see him next wed. so imma ask him about it and what not!! my chest is startin to harden so im happy about that!! the holes where the drains was at still fuckin hurt though lol!!  i can finally sleep on my chest for once...feels soooo good!!  sleepin on my back was waring me down!

Offline beetlejuice

• Posting Member
no pics yet?
i go tomorrow for my 1 month check up.. and get my stitches out..
ill post some pics tomorrow..

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
imma post em later on wed. and my stitches dissolve and he stitched me up from the inside lol. I don't kno how he did it!!  and scar is just a skinny line also...so my scar might be gon in a year...i'll see though ahah!

Offline beetlejuice

• Posting Member
well im on my way now to see the doc..
my stitches also desolve.. but he told me if by today they haven't yet.. he will take them out.. soooo
ill try to post some pics later today or tomorrow.. good luck

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024