Author Topic: scar, puffyness, muscle displacement after surgery <see my pics>  (Read 3097 times)

Offline krish.gyn

Hi , i am 29 years old. I was with gyno from the past 15 years. Become introvert and socially isolated.  I used to do lots of chest excersizes. Not doing sny workout from  5 years now. so loosen chest with gyno becomes like breast. I underwent liposuction on sep 2008. fat was removed well. i had four scars two each side. but i never worried about scars. i worried only about puffy nipples, still i cant wear t shirts. Not done chest work out by thinking it may worse the appearance of my puffy nipples.thats my mistake.
june 2009 , i met the same doctor for another liposuction, but he convinced me that , breast tissue excision only will make chest flat and scar will be minimal. and i agreed without inquiring his experience in surgery, that was big mistake in my life.
half of the aerola cut on both sides,did liposuction using old scars by making them worse. cut muscle on side of chest during lipo. I left with puffy nipples worse than before.
I can feel more muscle<which was piece of muscle droped from uppe chest, there i can feel  lil hallow> than breast tissue under one side of aeorla which appears like breast.
i started chest workout.
will revision surgery help me to make my chest normal by dealing tissue and muscle part, reduce scars and puffiness ??????
I am waiting for 6 months to finish to go for revision. i need all ur support and suggestions.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2009, 03:08:08 PM by krish.gyn »

Offline krish.gyn

My case is very strange effeted mostly woth gyno.
my gyno was not seviour, but make myself worse with bad doctor and bad decisions.
will revision surgery helps me to
1. reduing the scar around aerola
2. reduce the puffiness and make  proper aerola  shape and reduce foldes at aerola areas while i flex my chest muscles.
3. how to deal with remaining scars?
4. shall i concentrate more on chest workout or cardio or both before going to revision???

I appriciate ur opinion on my case and valuable suggestions to me.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2009, 03:03:41 PM by krish.gyn »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024