Author Topic: My gyne pictures (pre op only)  (Read 4541 times)

Offline EatingCake

• Posting Member

These pictures were taken about 2 days before my surgery and as you can tell I'm one ripped mofo!!! Seeing as I am still wearing the vest (3rd day today) I cannot post any post op pics as of yet. My stitches will be hopefully taken out next Monday and the vest is only for 10 days 24/7 so next Thursday I take the vest off for good. Judging by my pre op photos as soon as I am fit to start cardio again I'm going to smash it, I got really slack before surgery with training because I thought what's the point I'm going to lose my peak fitness anyway - Now I guess I'll be working twice as hard and bread will be out of my diet for months after this lol.
op pictures: - 12th of December 2009 surgery
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=19668.0

Offline Wayne1985

• Silver Member
What did they do to you man?  Our chests were pretty similar and I had 150 cc sucked from each side.

Offline EatingCake

• Posting Member
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=19599.0

Excision only, no lipo (that I'm aware of). No drains either, refer to my other topic if other information is needed for ascertainment on a particular question or query.

anonymous1

These pictures were taken about 2 days before my surgery and as you can tell I'm one ripped mofo!!!

I am hoping this is a joke.  Anyway, you don't need to take bread out of your diet. You probably need to incorporate a good amount of lifting (go heavy, go hard) to put some muscle mass on your frame.  Carbs aren't the terrible thing people will have you believe they are, just stay far far far away from fast food, as well as anything fried and heavy amounts of cheese/sour cream/dressing/etc.  Stick to fresh vegetables and fruit and incorporate many lean meats, turkey, eggs and chicken.  Fish is good but I'd eat it sparingly, once every two weeks or so based on my personal paranoia with mercury that is absorbed in the fish. Anyway good luck with surgery and good luck with working out, I suggest a crossfit program, as it will lean you down while simultaneously gaining muscle mass.

Offline EatingCake

• Posting Member
No it wasn't a joke, when I look in the mirror I see Rambo looking back at me.

Offline EatingCake

• Posting Member
Update:

Today I saw my chest for the first time, I have no pictures currently but it is so flat and the contour is better then expected. I had my fears regarding excision only and presently those anxieties are unfounded. Although touch wood, I have yet to see my actual nipple because they are covered by some bandage tape, and also after taking off the vest which I have worn now for 5 days 24/7 and have had no shower as the nurses instructed me to wait.

My chest felt like it was caving in when I took the vest off, is this a normal sideeffect from after wearing the compression vest for so long? I see my plastic surgeon on Monday so only 2 more nights and maybe I then am able to resume showers and maybe a little fitness work as you can tell by my pre op photos I have a lot to catch back up on. I just got lazy and lost motivation because no matter how skinny and fit I was, I still had those bitch breasts. Anyway now that it is over I can finally reach my peak with no limitations. I give credit to those who got built before their surgery and now can indulge in the spoils of victory when I will be riding my bike under the southern hemisphere under the harshest UV rays.

:D

Offline dave2009

• Bronze Member
Looking forward to seeing your results.

I'm due excision only in jan so glad I've seen your before pics. Mine is very similar to yours pre-op.

I have a slight belly like yours!! Just can not get rid of it!

If anyone knows how to lose that belly aswell please let me know! I LOVE chocolate which is my downfall.

Best wishes mate.

Offline EatingCake

• Posting Member

Sorry my fellow gyne buds, didn't mean to hold on the line.

The second pic is better as its larger, I can tell you, **** has changed a lot since the surgery, it really does, everything is better its like, smoking meth but never coming down - great feeling dudes!!!

first pic red marks are from the compression vest and sitting down doing absolutely nothing, which will soon be over, I gotta get myself employed ASAP or my olds will kick me out lol.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2010, 04:35:07 AM by EatingCake »

Offline dave2009

• Bronze Member
wow, what awesome results fellow ex-moobian!!

i have my op on mon, very nervous but if the results are like yours i'll be well happy.

all the best mate.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024