Author Topic: would you go surgery if you were me?  (Read 4027 times)

Offline gynoman000

hi all,
i am 26years old and still feelin bad. Would you go surgery if you were me? Its free in my country so i have to pay nothing..

thank you for opinion and for that place

DrBermant

Subtle gynecomastia surgery such as for Puffy Nipples is an art form. Not all surgeons have the same skills.  "Free" surgery that results in a deformed chest is no bargain. 

How to pick a gynecomastia surgeon:
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=16474.0

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

Offline kenny8012

Dude......i really dont see what your worried about . You have a great chest . Ive looked at all your pictures and would do back flips for a chect like that

Offline johnny125

• Posting Member
You look great. I don't see anything wrong with your chest.

Offline postiey

• Gold Member
i agree there doesnt seem to be anything wrong with ur chest! however it all depends on what u feel is wrong with it? i only have a slight case but i feel it limits me to clothing and i find this frustrating.

do u have puffy nipples does it look fine when cold out of the showerer but tends to look odd at other times?

Offline postiey

• Gold Member
i agree there doesnt seem to be anything wrong with ur chest! however it all depends on what u feel is wrong with it? i only have a slight case but i feel it limits me to clothing and i find this frustrating.

do u have puffy nipples does it look fine when cold out of the showerer but tends to look odd at other times?

Offline gynoman000

thanks for replies to all.
i know its looking quite ok at pics, but there IS a breast tissue underneath and the nippels really arent flat. Its looking much worse at hothouse or sunburning. everyone can notice that by touching even when is cold. I will try to make better pics later, just to show you how different can i look when warm.

Anyway .. since i was 14, i havent enjoy any activitie with naked chest. It affected me alot. I was doing athletic at highschool and i was hiding it all the years, because i would not survive with that company there.. It was looking a bit worse thoose times, i am glad it got better tru the time. I know it sounds really stupid to most of you, but i am thinking about my nipples every single day i really hate them. Even at having sex with my exGF who knows me (and it) for 4 years, i always feel bad when she watch or touch the nipples.. Yea and of course it limits me when clothing. With tshirt on i am looking kinda fat, but i have never had any fat on my body. Combination with my superslim and young looking body, i can look very odd.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2010, 04:55:38 AM by gynoman000 »

Offline postiey

• Gold Member
gyno man - perhaps  a side picture would be better to see if there is gyno there. i know how u feel as i have a similar problem i know and understand that other users who have a large case think we are off our heads for wanting surgery as by ur pics u seem to have a good contour with ur chest.

but like u say if u cant wear a t shirt and feel comfortable it doesnt really matter how big the case is, the bottom line is u cant wear a t shirt and thats a fact.

if anything in my opinion as u say this can look even more out of the norm if u are quite a slim guy or toned.

once again i would never say to any member have surgery i am no way experienced enought to make that call and frankly i am more worried about my own chest.

Offline gynoman000

gyno man - perhaps  a side picture would be better to see if there is gyno there. i know how u feel as i have a similar problem i know and understand that other users who have a large case think we are off our heads for wanting surgery as by ur pics u seem to have a good contour with ur chest.

but like u say if u cant wear a t shirt and feel comfortable it doesnt really matter how big the case is, the bottom line is u cant wear a t shirt and thats a fact.

if anything in my opinion as u say this can look even more out of the norm if u are quite a slim guy or toned.

once again i would never say to any member have surgery i am no way experienced enought to make that call and frankly i am more worried about my own chest.

i agree and feel it same like you

Offline gynoman000

ill tell you just one more thing. If i know some way how add some kilograms to my body, i would forget to my breasts. But eating doesnt work and gym just add muscles. Maybe theres a metabolic problem in my body, because endocrinologist said theres everything ok - i went there 2 times. when i was 18 and 21 or 22

Offline jsboob

• Silver Member
If I was you , NOPE! no way Id even consider surgery for THAT!

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
looking at those pics i think i see a mass maybe about 8" wide, kind of oval-ish like it often is, and very thin, and it may contribute to just a little droop effect. 

the only person who can answer the question is you.  are you willing to live with it, or not?  a lot of people could get by with just that, but some could not, and it sounds like you might be one of them.  you can probably feel what you have.  do you get extra looks or remarks, does it bother you, would you feel self conscious with a woman, can you relax with it or swim the way you are, or not?  if not, are you willing to just hide it? 

we can't answer that.  really, only you can  :)
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024