Author Topic: Maca Root Supplement...Hormonal Balancer?  (Read 8275 times)

Offline itoffishul

• Posting Member
This little known South American supplement maca root says it balances hormone levels...interesting...I got some capsules to see if it helps any...

I know everyone thinks surgery is the only option but I truly believe that because of all the awful crap we've put in our bodies for so long and gyne being mostly made-made considering all the cases popping up these days, a total commitment to re-balancing your body and its hormones via a natural diet and chemical-free lifestyle plus cutting body fat big time can be successful...once i move out and totaly commit to a truly healthy lifestyle (not diet soda chemical deathtraps and taco bell fresco menu BS)  im going to make this happen and come back and show you all the way to fixing this problem without surgery, just watch

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
if internet privacy wasn't important to me, i'd take that bet so fast  :D  :D  :D

you're right about the excess of artificial chemistry, only, but you've fallen for the old "magic previously unknown miracle scientific breakthrough south american herb extract" marketing trick.  it's no different from the chinese medicine technique or anything else.  all those pill scams ever claim to do is dink with your hormones, which is what you do NOT want to do.  that's how your problem STARTED, remember?  and an excess of testosterone will transmute to estro and risk making you WORSE.   if it was as simple as just fine tuning your levels, you could see an endo do it a lot more effectively than taking some ripoff herb pill. 

AND it's not going to reverse the tissue development that's already taken place, right?  if i take an egg off the frying pan and put it into the freezer, it doesn't turn back into a liquid.  your gyne isn't going to disappear on its own either, no matter how many ripoff pills you buy, and believe me, there are lots. 

sorry to burst your bubble, but better to keep a foot in reality. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
If you still have any money left when you give up on those wild weeds er ah rare herbs; I have a buddy who sells magnets. You can treat anything with magnets.

Seriously, save your money.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024