Author Topic: Do i has gyno?  (Read 2283 times)

Offline awake21

Hey everyone, just discovered this great forum.

I've had man boobs for a number of years now and have tried everything from relentless cardio and strict diet to most recently weight/strength training.

The last couple of months i've been looking to build, hence the pot belly in the pics...lol, but will start to cut with cardio in the next couple of weeks. The problem i have had in the past is that although i can slim down easy, i cannot loose the fat from my chest.

Just wanted to know your thoughts if i have gyno?

« Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 10:21:12 PM by awake21 »

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
not a bad case, and a little hard to tell, but i think you do.  it hides a little with everything else, but the areolas look just a little larger, which is usually a good indicator, and there's just enough extra forward mass.  and if something's not yielding to weight loss and cardio, more indicator.  glad you found the site. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline john_loren

• Bronze Member
No, lose a few pounds and you'll be fine.

Offline topgun322

• Posting Member
Got to get leaner to tell. My guess is get down to 12% BF or lower and you would be pretty happy with your body

not a bad case, and a little hard to tell, but i think you do.  it hides a little with everything else, but the areolas look just a little larger, which is usually a good indicator, and there's just enough extra forward mass.  and if something's not yielding to weight loss and cardio, more indicator.  glad you found the site. 

Offline postiey

• Gold Member
yes i agreee with the othere id get leaner before u consider surgery, i say this because from the front u seem to have larger aerolas.

but normally a good indicator of gyne is side pic and u dont look like u have it from the side.

good luck

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024